NON-STOP HUMILIATION : Turkey's supreme military leader visits Xamar, welcomed by AMISOM General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I rest my case

I reiterate that these so called Generals are paper Generals like Liberia's Warlords with names like General Butt Naked, General Mosquito Spray and General Aids Proof
Okay, you were accusing the General show us the evidence:farmajoyaab:
you said in 2009 he was unemployed in Toronto, and that he was appointed by AMISOM.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You're deflecting. obviously I was talking about 1991 because that's how this whole thing started
I was talking about 2006. Clearly, I was talking about 2006 invasion of Somalia. where soldiers of Puntland and Ethiopians captured muqdisho But let me tell you this, the first coup and invasion were started by abdulahi yusuf in 1978 where barre executed many MJs and AY ran off to Ethiopia and he tried again with the help of Somalia and captured border towns where they were later kicked out.

I was talking about 2006. Clearly, I was talking about 2006 invasion of Somalia. where soldiers of Puntland and Ethiopians captured muqdisho But let me tell you this, the first coup and invasion were started by abdulahi yusuf in 1978 where barre executed many MJs and AY ran off to Ethiopia and he tried again with the help of Somalia and captured border towns where they were later kicked out.
Why are you telling me about abdulahi yusuf do you assume everyone is either team abdulahi yusuf or team destroy the city

Well, that's what happens during a civil war, shit gets destroyed:manny:, and rebuilt, and that's what happened in xamar.
why do you guys all downplay the civil war like it was "no one's fault" :drakewtf: you cant excuse the pillagers because they are from your tribe but try to play victim to abdulahi yusuf. Is that not just war too?

why do you guys all downplay the civil war like it was "no one's fault" :drakewtf: you cant excuse the pillagers because they are from your tribe but try to play victim to abdulahi yusuf. Is that not just war too?
Im not downplaying u dumbo, tell me which country that went thru a peaceful civil war? Every qabiil takes the blame for the civil war, and when did I say it was no one's fault? Ur retarded, good night

Im not downplaying u dumbo, tell me which country that went thru a peaceful civil war? Every qabiil takes the blame for the civil war, and when did I say it was no one's fault? Ur retarded, good night
Ok how does every qabil take blame for the civil war, but only one is to blame for 2006? You see what I mean? There seems to be a pattern here of lack of self awareness and self serving bias. Every qabil dont get blame for the civil war because defending your home/family is not equal to someone who steals the wealth of others and kills them.

Ok how does every qabil take blame for the civil war, but only one is to blame for 2006? You see what I mean? There seems to be a pattern here of lack of self awareness and self serving bias. Every qabil dont get blame for the civil war because defending your home/family is not equal to someone who steals the wealth of others and kills them.
2006 is different because u literally had a peaceful fair government (ICU) where justice prevailed and warlords overthrown, then came AY who brought over the Habeshas and overthrew that and loe and behold we have AS and a million presidents and any country can easily bribe our so called politicians, that's what the difference is.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hawiyes are the black people of Somalia. Always playing the victim and blaming everyone else but themselves.

@Black Dahlia was obviously talking about the civil war but the inferiority complex ridden rats has to bring Abdullahi Yusuf up because lord forbid the same people who raped, looted and killed people in mosques own up to their shit.

Hawiyes are the black people of Somalia. Always playing the victim and blaming everyone else but themselves.

@Black Dahlia was obviously talking about the civil war but the inferiority complex ridden rats has to bring Abdullahi Yusuf up because lord forbid the same people who raped, looted and killed people in mosques own up to their shit.

Who are you trying to fool? AA is a perfect analogy for the way you act on here.

Chunkz

Fake chunks
Not only did this fob lie about amisom, he got his bareback stripper @Reiko to make a pirate like statement which is typical of her kin

Xamar is the best city in somalia and it will remain that way

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
AY brought in the ethiopians cuz MJ could not fight, they are cowards.
Ain't you a Kenyan why are you so obsessed with MJ's there's no MJ's in Kenya. Stick to Kenyan politics stay out of Somali one otherwise you might get deported like qalbidhagax back to your country:siilaanyolaugh:

Chunkz

Fake chunks

This gal' s idiocy is disgusting:nahgirl:.
Garowe
nI2LjjQ.jpg

Xamar
m6mbGjH.jpg

Back to the high seas pirate:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts