NON-STOP HUMILIATION : Turkey's supreme military leader visits Xamar, welcomed by AMISOM General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if that wasn't enough of humiliation he was guarded by his own heavily armed special unit for visits to untrusted and inadequate countries.

Somali soldiers at the airport and everywhere near the General were either disarmed or removed :jcoleno::meleshame::ohhh::snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Amisom owns Xarmaar, so ofcourse they would welcome the Turks. :russ:

Folks destroyed the country, literally tore mosques into pieces only to let Uganda and Kenyan army to control them. :chrisfreshhah:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
if that wasn't enough of humiliation he was guarded by his own heavily armed special unit for visits to untrusted and inadequate countries.

Somali soldiers at the airport and everywhere near the General were either disarmed or removed :jcoleno::meleshame::ohhh::snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

where is the Amisom general?:gucciwhat: Not a single Amisom fufu member welcomed him.
giphy (2).gif

Agent 47

Who controls the airport, adeer :draketf:

They control the road that goes into the airport and that is it. you will never see a fufu walk inside the airport.
But where do you see an AMISOM general welcoming the Turkish general?:what:
Clickbait as usual:reallymaury:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They control the road that goes into the airport and that is it. you will never see a fufu walk inside the airport.
But where do you see an AMISOM general welcoming the Turkish general?:what:
Clickbait as usual:reallymaury:

Do you want me to show you a Ruler of quarter of Mogadishu speaking abt how Amisom is responsible for the security of the airport and that they control it. Will it shut you up?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
that is only what they're good at.

I am referring to who is in control of the airport. I'm looking at the bigger picture while you minions are looking at a superficial Somali army guy welcome him. The occupation is not retarded. They'll let minions like you feel a little pride when they're really in control.

Agent 47

Do you want me to show you a Ruler of quarter of Mogadishu speaking abt how Amisom is responsible for the security of the airport and that they control it. Will it shut you up?
by saying "responsible for the security of the airport" do you mean AMISOM controls inside the airport? or the outside security? for the inside security, the Somali police for is responsible for the security and the outside AMISOM is, especially the road that goes to the airport. I'm not sure If they have been replaced with Somali security forces yet but the last time AMISOM refused for the Airport to work day and night and only said they're only responsible for the day shift so I think they have been replaced already because now the airport works day and night.

I really don't see the reason to go back and forth with you, first of all, this thread is a clickbait and there is no single AMISOM member in this video or a amisom member that works at Mogadishu airport. And what is this gotta do with "The ruler of Quarter of Mogadishu"? and yeah please "show" me.

Agent 47

I am referring to who is in control of the airport. I'm looking at the bigger picture while you minions are looking at a superficial Somali army guy welcome him. The occupation is not retarded. They'll let minions like you feel a little pride when they're really in control.
Man f*ck outta here:mjlol::camby:
You clearly put
Turkey's supreme military leader visits Xamar, welcomed by AMISOM General
as a title. kulaha I'm looking at the bigger picture, apparently saying "
Turkey's supreme military leader visits Xamar, welcomed by AMISOM General" is looking at the bigger picture.

I'm looking at the bigger picture while you minions are looking at a superficial Somali army guy welcome him. The occupation is not retarded. They'll let minions like you feel a little pride when they're really in control
giphy.gif

Everybody knows the fufus keep alshabab from entering the airport from the airport road if they haven't been replaced by Somali security forces already.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Man f*ck outta here:mjlol::camby:
You clearly put as a title. kulaha I'm looking at the bigger picture, apparently saying "
Turkey's supreme military leader visits Xamar, welcomed by AMISOM General" is looking at the bigger picture.

View attachment 31073

Everybody knows the fufus keep alshabab from entering the airport from the airport road if they haven't been replaced by Somali security forces already.

This is what happens when you argue with mere child. Adeer stop staring at the stooge that was made to be General like a WNBA MVP. Can a woman really play, can a guy watch a female playing like we watch the NBA? To become a General it takes years and experience, this is an imposed General, he use to be unemployed Toronto Tim Horton sitting fadhi ku dirir before 2009. The Amisom army is at the gate of the airport. Their base is at the airport. Whenever you flying in, I've flown in btw, you can see the trenches they dogged and the heavy armored vehicles that are doing this continues maneuvers around the airport.

Therefore I rest my case...you can carry on talking nonsense...I mean you can be delusional like Somaliland

Agent 47

This is what happens when you argue with mere child. Adeer stop staring at the stooge that was made to be General like a WNBA MVP. Can a woman really play, can a guy watch a female playing like we watch the NBA? To become a General it takes years and experience, this is an imposed General, he use to be unemployed Toronto Tim Horton sitting fadhi ku dirir before 2009. The Amisom army is at the gate of the airport. Their base is at the airport. Whenever you flying in, I've flown in btw, you can see the trenches they dogged and the heavy armored vehicles that are doing this continues maneuvers around the airport.

Therefore I rest my case...you can carry on talking nonsense...I mean you can be delusional like Somaliland
Man, who cares about a damn general? you're like a fucking grasshopper:faysalwtf: you went from amisom general welcoming the Turkish general to who controls the airport to who control half of muqisho and now the general? Amisom does not control the airport. they control the road that goes into the airport and pretty sure they have been replaced already since they said they wouldn't work at night about the airport working day and night. All the Amisom does in the airport is guard the road that comes into the airport, nothing else. bal waxaan fiirsha, ina lilahi wa ina ileyhu rajucuun neefkan hal wax oo aqli ah kuma jiraan.:uCkf6mf:

The AMISOM base you're talking about is Halane, which has its own airstrip and stuff, Amisom does nothing in the airport, you're probably talking about 2007-2013. Amisom worked inside the airport during that period but were replaced by The Airport security (The Somali police), since 2014 the police had the airport under its control, and you would not see a single amisom walking inside the airport, you would see Somali men wearing the Somali police uniform with the airport security jackets.
unnamed-5-640x350.jpg

airport-security.jpg

Agent 47

too bad they are not wrong. when it was other somalis it was
130327155700-somalia-1991-waayaha-cusub-horizontal-gallery.jpg

and when it ugandans over them or abusing them they sit with their hands in their laps politely
And what exactly are you saying? are you talking about Abdulahi yusuf soldiers who invaded muqdisho with the Ethiopians? Like hell, they wouldn't be welcomed with their Ethiopian masters. a man who invades me with foreigners is not different than a foreigner:camby:
they were treated like foreigners, no different from a xabashi:nvjpqts: and the Ugandans were invited by a foreigner (AY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending