NON-STOP HUMILIATION : Turkey's supreme military leader visits Xamar, welcomed by AMISOM General

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad they are not wrong. when it was other somalis it was
130327155700-somalia-1991-waayaha-cusub-horizontal-gallery.jpg

and when it ugandans over them or abusing them they sit with their hands in their laps politely

What are you talking about?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Man, who cares about a damn general? you're like a fucking grasshopper:faysalwtf: you went from amisom general welcoming the Turkish general to who controls the airport to who control half of muqisho and now the general? Amisom does not control the airport. they control the road that goes into the airport and pretty sure they have been replaced already since they said they wouldn't work at night about the airport working day and night. All the Amisom does in the airport is guard the road that comes into the airport, nothing else. bal waxaan fiirsha, ina lilahi wa ina ileyhu rajucuun neefkan hal wax oo aqli ah kuma jiraan.:uCkf6mf:

The AMISOM base you're talking about is Halane, which has its own airstrip and stuff, Amisom does nothing in the airport, you're probably talking about 2007-2013. Amisom worked inside the airport during that period but were replaced by The Airport security (The Somali police), since 2014 the police had the airport under its control, and you would not see a single amisom walking inside the airport, you would see Somali men wearing the Somali police uniform with the airport security jackets. View attachment 31080
View attachment 31081

Why did you skipped over the WNBA analogy?

You're trying to make me pay attention to few proxies at the airport when real power is with the occupying forces. It's like forcing me to watch a WNBA game

You're trying to make me pay attention to few proxies at the airport when real power is with the occupying forces. It's like forcing me to watch a WNBA game

People are taking issue with the lies in your original post no one here is denying there are huge issues that exist. There are enough issues as it is how do you expect people to respect you or take anything you say on the issues serious when you've already resorted to making things up? Seems to me you're more of a hater than concerned about the well-being of our people seeing as how you take any and every opportunity to mock Xamar and the SFG, you never give them any credit and I don't see you being this "critical" of any of the regional govs or any other city.

People are taking issue with the lies in your original post no one here is denying there are huge issues that exist. There are enough issues as it is how do you expect people to respect you or take anything you say on the issues serious when you've already resorted to making things up? Seems to me you're more of a hater than concerned about the well-being of our people seeing as how you take any and every opportunity to mock Xamar and the SFG, you never give them any credit and I don't see you being this "critical" of any of the regional govs or any other city.
If only you showed this amount out of outrage when Xaargeysa and Gay-roowe are insulted :uCkf6mf:

If only you showed this amount out of outrage when Xaargeysa and Gay-roowe are insulted :uCkf6mf:

You're trying to police me while insulting a Somali city in the same sentence you're a joke. And I do take issue with it, this level of "outrage" is because people like to cry and slander Xamar on here more than anything especially OP.

The general is a decent guy, I watched his speech.

As for menace/R.Kelly. he's just being his usual bitter self. If he cared about the people of Mogadishu he would celebrate their achievements over the past few years. this city was just rubble a few years ago and today it has shops, hotels a mall etc

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

war wax naga galay maleh WNBA. you made a clickbait title and when I asked you where a single amisom is in video you started talking about airport security and dodging the question and the topic of your own thread. you're jumping all over the place, you even went as far as asking me about WNBA and talking about General cirfiid:gucciwhat: I understand about the chief of the Somali army, but making up BS so people could click your thread.:Sutehja:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
war wax naga galay maleh WNBA. you made a clickbait title and when I asked you where a single amisom is in video you started talking about airport security and dodging the question and the topic of your own thread. you're jumping all over the place, you even went as far as asking me about WNBA and talking about General cirfiid:gucciwhat: I understand about the chief of the Somali army, but making up BS so people could click your thread.:Sutehja:

If sound like a duck, walk like a duck and act like a duck am I a duck?

Therefore this Somali neef who met the supreme military leader is a symbol set there by the occupation

Agent 47

If sound like a duck, walk like a duck and act like a duck am I a duck?

Therefore this Somali neef who met the supreme military leader is a symbol set there by the occupation
So the chief of the Somali army can't welcome the general who his soldiers are training the Somali army? you're blinded by qabyaalad, you're hating because the General is HG:camby:
How is it a symbol set by the "Occupation":cosbyhmm: are you saying general cirfiid is part of Amisom?:draketf:

And what exactly are you saying? are you talking about Abdulahi yusuf soldiers who invaded muqdisho with the Ethiopians? Like hell, they wouldn't be welcomed with their Ethiopian masters. a man who invades me with foreigners is not different than a foreigner:camby:
they were treated like foreigners, no different from a xabashi:nvjpqts: and the Ugandans were invited by a foreigner (AY)
you guys need to grow up and stop being so offended every time you feel your tribe is being targeted. This isn't about abdulahi yusuf or hebel or this clan or that it's about the somali disease that will lead them to forever be subjugated because they only show strength when they think another clan might have the upper hand. When its outsiders suddenly they become diplomatic.

Agent 47

you guys need to grow up and stop being so offended every time you feel your tribe is being targeted. This isn't about abdulahi yusuf or hebel or this clan or that it's about the somali disease that will lead them to forever be subjugated because they only show strength when they think another clan might have the upper hand. When its outsiders suddenly they become diplomatic.
what Somali disease? are you going to accept an invasion by your so-called brothers with the help of 50k xabashi foreign soldiers? Nobody is going to accept that BS, it's not about hating someone it's about responding to an invasion.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So the chief of the Somali army can't welcome the general who his soldiers are training the Somali army? you're blinded by qabyaalad, you're hating because the General is HG:camby:
How is it a symbol set by the "Occupation":cosbyhmm: are you saying general cirfiid is part of Amisom?:draketf:

Walahi I didn't what qabiil he was

Just to prove something to let me ask you this

How long does it take to become a general?

what Somali disease? are you going to accept an invasion by your so-called brothers with the help of 50k xabashi foreign soldiers? Nobody is going to accept that BS, it's not about hating someone it's about responding to an invasion.
So looting killing and plundering the nation in 91 was because of AY too? :gucciwhat:

Agent 47

Walahi I didn't what qabiil he was

Just to prove something to let me ask you this

How long does it take to become a general?
yeah, sure you didn't know. it takes many years to become a general and you have to go through many military ranking.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yeah, sure you didn't know. it takes many years to become a general and you have to go through many military ranking.

I rest my case

I reiterate that these so called Generals are paper Generals like Liberia's Warlords with names like General Butt Naked, General Mosquito Spray and General Aids Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending