Non-Practising Somali men and Non-Practising Somali women: COME IN

PART 1. SOMALI MEN WHO DON'T PRACTICE.

You don't want to be a "" or end up married to one? Repent, stop exposing others and stop gossiping about others.

SOME of you, are quick to call non-practising Somali women "s" , smear their name in the Somali community and so forth, but are you not a "" yourself? If the definition of a "" is someone who is promiscuous and you meet the criteria, guess what? You are one.

1. Who would even notice or care about some random Somali girl twerking in a club, if it wasn't for a Somali boy advertising it in public.. you make Somali women desirable by obsessing over them. For Allah's sake, at least write in Af-Soomaali! You are on a public platform, embarrassing us.

2. These "Madows" you hate so much, are enjoying seeing your achilles heel, they love it and you are boosting their self-esteem, whenever you cry over a negligible percentage of Somali girls who entertain them!

3. You desire these Somali girls? You want to party with them? Perhaps, you should learn to not expose them for doing what you are doing!

Even back in the day in Somalia, there were clubs, there were people drinking, fornicating and doing all sorts of un-islamic things, the only difference is that back then, Somalis partied with other Somalis. I am also convinced that these Somali men knew how to keep their mouths shut and didn't slander the women they partied with. They surely understood that they were one and the same.

I even saw a video recently of Somalis in the 90's partying together in London, without a foreigner in sight.

If you were "better", you wouldn't be in the clubs. You would not even notice these girls. In fact, even foreigners wouldn't notice Somali girls as much.

Last edited:
PART 1. SOMALI WOMEN WHO DON'T PRACTICE.

1. Some of you have no dignity.

You gain self-esteem from being praised for having "long hair" "light skin" or whatever else these colourist/featurist Madoows, are obsessed with.

The same Madoow, who were harassing and bullying Somalis are the same ones you are letting run up in you in the back of a dirty nightclub?

Have you forgotten how they used to even attack Somali mothers? Have you forgotten how many young Somali boys they have killed?

Spare me the "they're not all the same " nonsense.

You are not spending time around educated, middle-class Madoow men, you are hanging around with low-lives.

At least, if you are non-practising, learn how to "date", instead of being a "hit and run".

Because of you, all sorts of foreigners think they can approach ANY Somali woman!

Also, why are you sloppy drunk? Learn how to not be ratched and loud.

If you insist on sleeping with the "enemy", at least try to hide your ethnic roots.

This is what your little "friends" think of you

Last edited:
There's gonna be some soul burning ether here, I can feel it coming. :ohhhdamn:

This is just what I have noticed

Loud mouthed hypocritical Somali boys/men who run around sleeping around and drinking/using drugs who then insult and expose Somali girls for doing the same.

THEN they get hurt when they see their female counterparts running to their enemy.

It's a sick cycle.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Spot on as usual @Finesse, we shouldn't give low lifes the time of day. At the same time we need to condemn gangbangers and s though there's a fine line. That should be done at home not on twitter for the rest of the world to enjoy

Spot on as usual @Finesse, we shouldn't give low lifes the time of day. At the same time we need to condemn gangbangers and s though there's a fine line. That should be done at home not on twitter for the rest of the world to enjoy

Absolutely,

I 100% prefer non-practising Somalis who are classy, they'll have their little wine and go to lounges and know how to "date".

If you're going to act like a gaal, be a dignified gaal, not a chav/hoodlum.

This is just what I have noticed

1. Loud mouthed hypocritical Somali boys/men who run around sleeping around and drinking/using drugs who then insult and expose Somali girls for doing the same.

THEN they get hurt when they see their female counterparts running to their enemy.

It's a sick cycle.

I'm one of those that drinks his morning coffee with a splash of Henny and a spliff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah I hear you don't shame others for what you do as well. Just stfu.

Oh and stop fucking mean mugging women that look like they're somali in bars/lounges :birdman:
Specially if you sitting at my table, you about to f*ck up my shot:childplease:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It is a two way road!

Point i would like to add

Somali boys/Girls, stop teaching ajanabis our language, clans and structure. I hate being asked by a indoyar or a madow "Are you Issaq, Darod" or "Somaliland or Somalia" and trying converse with some broken Somali. What satisfaction do you get from this, expect allowing them to infiltrate our culture

I agree, but why is every Somali girl who’s business is out there Somali girls get blamed. Take that hijabi girl having sex with white guy and her Somali friend exposed her. Somali men got blamed. Every xalimo who makes bad decision it’s a faraxs fault somehow

I agree, but why is every Somali girl who’s business is out there Somali girls get blamed. Take that hijabi girl having sex with white guy and her Somali friend exposed her. Somali men got blamed. Every xalimo who makes bad decision it’s a faraxs fault somehow

Of course not, it's not fair to blame blameless people. I am talking about Somali boys/men who go clubbing/drinking but they slander Somali girls who do the same. It's hypocritical.

The reason these Somali girls go for foreign men is because they feel betrayed and exposed.

It is a two way road!

Point i would like to add

Somali boys/Girls, stop teaching ajanabis our language, clans and structure. I hate being asked by a indoyar or a madow "Are you Issaq, Darod" or "Somaliland or Somalia" and trying converse with some broken Somali. What satisfaction do you get from this, expect allowing them to infiltrate our culture
Langaab.

Of course not, it's not fair to blame blameless people. I am talking about Somali boys/men who go clubbing/drinking but they slander Somali girls who do the same. It's hypocritical.

The reason these Somali girls go for foreign men is because they feel betrayed and exposed.
:mjcry:

I know what you saying. Dumb niggas always f*ck up good things.

They'd rather party with some crusty cadaans or dusty dakhaas.
Then have the nerve to hate on a nigga when he kicks it with habashi niggas and their women at a shisha spot, saying why didn't you pull up....:childplease:

It's always the same place UK, they never change they never reform Vaffanculo aahk tuuf

spit.gif

Absolutely,

I 100% prefer non-practising Somalis who are classy, they'll have their little wine and go to lounges and know how to "date".

If you're going to act like a gaal, be a dignified gaal, not a chav/hoodlum.
It always comes down to this. I hate how so many Somalis adopt the lowest form of cult

im not fan of exposing people. For example sexually no women are more out there than white woman. But a lot of them have better akhlaq than Somalis and other black. A lot of these guys and girls are ghetto and try to follow that culture. That culture is hard on women. Where did phrases like or she belongs to the street come from. If we are adopting Madow culture we gonna have same issues they do

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Someone who‘s content with their lifestyle wouldn‘t make it their mission to constantly bash their female counterparts who don‘t live a islamic lifestyle... on a public forum walibana, ceebey tacaal. Just look at twitter or sspot. So called men run to sspot like naago and make a thread to bash and gossip about somali women who live a certain lifestyle. Does that sound normal to you? Walee sexual frustration is a xanuun. Just admit you want to do haram things with these promiscuous hablo who you constantly post about but you just can‘t because you don’t have the sauce. Waaba obsession acuudhubillah. Are you going to marry these girls or why do you get your knickers in twist. „we‘re muslim, she shouldn‘t be doing that waa xaraaaaam“ well if you are muslim then you would know the right way to advise someone instead of exposing and distributing their sins. Very xaram. Who the hell cares so much about another persons life, waaba yaab, let them be and worry about your own damn sins.

Trending

Latest posts