Non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they never really asked about religion since im a non hijabi so theyd just ask for my # straight up and I'd have to pull the muslim card on them

Realistically, cheap and clean Somali women (femcels) end up marrying ex-con reverts and once they've done using Somali femcels. They leave the religion and divorce their wives. The Somali femcels then end up being single mothers with bastard children. They start wearing diraac and come running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men are not cucks who won't raise Ajnabi children so they end up being miserable single mothers.

The end. :manny:

My only advice for Somali women is if you don't want to end up in this dreadful situation. Learn to appreciate your Somali brothers and only marry within your community.

giphy.gif

Had to search up that word but as experience as a female who used to be a 'femcel' (extremly overweight) I've had men just treat me like shit, especially Somali guys who would either ignore me or reject me. So what are you going to do after that right, its either ajnabi or be single

Nah, they never really asked about religion since im a non hijabi so theyd just ask for my # straight up and I'd have to pull the muslim card on them
As a fellow non-hijabi, I just hit ‘em with the “I have a boyfriend” line. It’s quick and to the point. They usually stop bothering me after that.
:manny:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Had to search up that word but as experience as a female who used to be a 'femcel' (extremly overweight) I've had men just treat me like shit, especially Somali guys who would either ignore me or reject me. So what are you going to do after that right, its either ajnabi or be single
There are assholes ajnabis too. Are you all right?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't wear a head scarf so they have not asked me. I would say, my faith doesn't permit it. However if they asked would you date outside your ethnic group. I always responded my parents want a guy from the same tribe or proximal so you can forgo the idea of anything beyond Somali.

It's kind rejecting people by using your parents as an example. Nonetheless they give up and actually respect your choice. I would never mislead people or waste their time. That's cruel. Plus, I never burn bridges with co-workers or school friends.

Even in the case of Somali guys. I am very cautious. I was not fond of fast ones who talked to various women. Nor those that do not respect women nor have firm boundaries. I make myself inaccessible.

Undisciplined Abdis get friendzoned for life. I can count on less than one hand who I talked to and they were all respectful, matching my parent's description.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
View attachment 68493
View attachment 68494
What can I say? I like their personality more.:oops:
So for you personality over everything else? :gucciwhat:

You don't care if they smell and have this nasty Indian odour? You don't care if they are short and hairy? You don't care if they have tiny d*cks?

I think you're forgetting that Indian men have a domestic violent culture? :ayaanswag:

But hey it's your preference. Xalimos don't suprise me at this point. :ohno:

A_A

So for you personality over everything else? :gucciwhat:

You don't care if they smell and have this nasty Indian odour? You don't care if they are short and hairy? You don't care if they have tiny d*cks?

I think you're forgetting that Indian men have a domestic violent culture? :ayaanswag:

But hey it's your preference. Xalimos don't suprise me at this point. :ohno:
No, I know that despite all that, Ranveer loves me.:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A_A

Lol this is what happens when someone watches too much Bollywood :dead:

99.99 percent of Indian men don’t look like what you posted :heh:
I’m sure that one day Ranveer will swoope down on one knee and propose to me. You guys are just hating, what we have is special!
upload_2019-3-12_19-29-10.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.