Non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, have you noticed some non-Muslim men try to talk to you about Islam as a way in?

Before when I was a hijabi, I’ve had a few instances where guys would approach me and ask questions about the religion, and you’d think they had good intentions, but then try to get your number and go out with you by the end of it.

I was literally friends with this one “devout” Christian guy who I’d talk about religion with, who got drunk one night and texted a mutual friend about how he wanted to f*ck me.

Has anyone else come across these thirsty ass gaal men who hit on Muslim women? I was thinking about this earlier and I’m so confused. Have y’all dealt with this?
:what1:
@sigmund @Basic @HalimaJ @Reiko @sophisticate @Life @Nilotufian

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I’ve heard stories about this at my local mosque. Muslim women have their non-Muslim boyfriends convert for them, and surprise surprise, he ends up becoming gaal once more.

Wallahi reverts can be some of the best Muslims out there, but I could never risk it. I’ve heard about this one Somali girl married to a white revert who basically keeps her in the house all day raising their kids and is so restrictive to her.

Ladies, have you noticed some non-Muslim men try to talk to you about Islam as a way in?

Before when I was a hijabi, I’ve had a few instances where guys would approach me and ask questions about the religion, and you’d think they had good intentions, but then try to get your number and go out with you by the end of it.

I was literally friends with this one “devout” Christian guy who I’d talk about religion with, who got drunk one night and texted a mutual friend about how he wanted to f*ck me.

Has anyone else come across these thirsty ass gaal men who hit on Muslim women? I was thinking about this earlier and I’m so confused. Have y’all dealt with this?
:what1:
@sigmund @Basic @HalimaJ @Reiko @sophisticate @Life @Nilotufian
Yes. I've seen few. Just keep your guard up. Whatever their motivation is remain polite. Give all the damawG you can maybe Allah will guide them through you.
Sometimes they could be curious about Islam not really interested in you. People give off wrong vibe try to give them benefit of the doubt.

Yes. I've seen few. Just keep your guard up. Whatever their motivation is remain polite. Give all the damawG you can maybe Allah will guide them through you.
Sometimes they could be curious about Islam not really interested in you. People give off wrong vibe try to give them benefit of the doubt.
I can usually tell if someone is more interested in the religion vs trying to get at me. I’ll tell them to research more on the internet or go to the local mosque, but then they’ll try to get my number instead.
:draketf:
If you have a thing for white muslim men, there are a lot of Bosniak brothers available out there.

:ulyin:
As much as I love whiteboys, my parents would most likely disown me with a quickness for bringing a non-Somali man home.
:drakekidding:

It's a trophy type of thing. They want to brag about sleeping with a supposedly religious and pure woman.

Niggas are wicked creatures

Tukraq

VIP
yeah easiest way for an exconvict to get in a girls pants, they would have no chance with any other women, although I wonder if its the Somali sisters also helping out these guys financially, I mean even a apple is a burden to a guy like that considering theres no way they can have a job

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
well.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
yeah easiest way for an exconvict to get in a girls pants, they would have no chance with any other women, although I wonder if its the Somali sisters also helping out these guys financially, I mean even a apple is a burden to a guy like that considering theres no way they can have a job
who wouldn't convert if they get free punanani in prison during communal visits
another halimo even tweeted we Stan letting prisoners know they don't have to rape each other when the soap drops because halimos are open for business

That Apple meme. Y’all won’t quit with that one right?
:ftw9nwa:
But tbh these non-Muslim men aren’t trying to marry the Muslim girls they approach like reverts do. All they want is the chance to smash. It’s just crazy to me how some gaals approach hijabis for this reason.
:vo3yidw:

Tukraq

VIP
That Apple meme. Y’all won’t quit with that one right?
:ftw9nwa:
But tbh these non-Muslim men aren’t trying to marry the Muslim girls they approach like reverts do. All they want is the chance to smash. It’s just crazy to me how some gaals approach hijabis for this reason.
:vo3yidw:
even the ones that marry were just trying to smash, why do you think their marriages only last like a year with one kid and the husband is never seen again(happens over 90% of the time in my experience )

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Some men enjoy “conquering” a religious women. Muslim women seem like the perfect targets unfortunately. Personally I always throw on my black niqab before leaving the house. My trusty burqa isn’t too bad either. This only works in the US, Arab men don’t care. They’ll catcall even if you were a bowling ball.:samwelcome:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Realistically, cheap and clean Somali women (femcels) end up marrying ex-con reverts and once they've done using Somali femcels. They leave the religion and divorce their wives. The Somali femcels then end up being single mothers with bastard children. They start wearing diraac and come running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men are not cucks who won't raise Ajnabi children so they end up being miserable single mothers.

The end. :manny:

My only advice for Somali women is if you don't want to end up in this dreadful situation. Learn to appreciate your Somali brothers and only marry within your community.

giphy.gif

Realistically, cheap and clean Somali women (femcels) end up marrying ex-con reverts and once they've done using Somali femcels. They leave the religion and divorce their wives. The Somali femcels then end up being single mothers with bastard children. They start wearing diraac and come running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men are not cucks who won't raise Ajnabi children so they end up being miserable single mothers.

The end. :manny:

My only advice for Somali women is if you don't want to end up in this dreadful situation. Learn to appreciate your Somali brothers and only marry within your community.

giphy.gif
Waryaa you were talking about how Somali men should marry Indian women the other day. Why are you preaching about who Xalimos choose to marry?
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.