Non-Muslim men

Discussion in 'Women's Den' started by CaliSomali, Mar 12, 2019.

1. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,732
    Ladies, have you noticed some non-Muslim men try to talk to you about Islam as a way in?

Before when I was a hijabi, I’ve had a few instances where guys would approach me and ask questions about the religion, and you’d think they had good intentions, but then try to get your number and go out with you by the end of it.

I was literally friends with this one “devout” Christian guy who I’d talk about religion with, who got drunk one night and texted a mutual friend about how he wanted to fuck me.

Has anyone else come across these thirsty ass gaal men who hit on Muslim women? I was thinking about this earlier and I’m so confused. Have y’all dealt with this?
    :what1:
    @sigmund @Basic @HalimaJ @Reiko @sophisticate @Life @Nilotufian

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Life

Life

Ratings:
    +646
    Register to view spoiler content!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,732
    Yeah, I’ve heard stories about this at my local mosque. Muslim women have their non-Muslim boyfriends convert for them, and surprise surprise, he ends up becoming gaal once more.

Wallahi reverts can be some of the best Muslims out there, but I could never risk it. I’ve heard about this one Somali girl married to a white revert who basically keeps her in the house all day raising their kids and is so restrictive to her.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +943
    Yes. I've seen few. Just keep your guard up. Whatever their motivation is remain polite. Give all the damawG you can maybe Allah will guide them through you.
    Sometimes they could be curious about Islam not really interested in you. People give off wrong vibe try to give them benefit of the doubt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Molotoff

Molotoff

Ratings:
    +1,984
    If you have a thing for white muslim men, there are a lot of Bosniak brothers available out there.

:ulyin:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,732
    I can usually tell if someone is more interested in the religion vs trying to get at me. I’ll tell them to research more on the internet or go to the local mosque, but then they’ll try to get my number instead.
    :draketf:
    As much as I love whiteboys, my parents would most likely disown me with a quickness for bringing a non-Somali man home.
    :drakekidding:

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Kodeen

Kodeen

Ratings:
    +4,129
    It's a trophy type of thing. They want to brag about sleeping with a supposedly religious and pure woman.

Niggas are wicked creatures

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +4,468
    yeah easiest way for an exconvict to get in a girls pants, they would have no chance with any other women, although I wonder if its the Somali sisters also helping out these guys financially, I mean even a apple is a burden to a guy like that considering theres no way they can have a job

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. 4head

4head The one and only 4head

Ratings:
    +6,655
  10. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +4,468
    who wouldn't convert if they get free punanani in prison during communal visits

another halimo even tweeted we Stan letting prisoners know they don't have to rape each other when the soap drops because halimos are open for business

• Funny Funny x 7
  11. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,732
    That Apple meme. Y’all won’t quit with that one right?
    :ftw9nwa:
    But tbh these non-Muslim men aren’t trying to marry the Muslim girls they approach like reverts do. All they want is the chance to smash. It’s just crazy to me how some gaals approach hijabis for this reason.
    :vo3yidw:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +4,468
    even the ones that marry were just trying to smash, why do you think their marriages only last like a year with one kid and the husband is never seen again(happens over 90% of the time in my experience )

13. A_A

A_A Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Ratings:
    +5,682
    Some men enjoy “conquering” a religious women. Muslim women seem like the perfect targets unfortunately. Personally I always throw on my black niqab before leaving the house. My trusty burqa isn’t too bad either. This only works in the US, Arab men don’t care. They’ll catcall even if you were a bowling ball.:samwelcome:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dalmoor

Dalmoor Vikings are shit. Bears know da wae.

Ratings:
    +10,491
    Realistically, cheap and clean Somali women (femcels) end up marrying ex-con reverts and once they've done using Somali femcels. They leave the religion and divorce their wives. The Somali femcels then end up being single mothers with bastard children. They start wearing diraac and come running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men are not cucks who won't raise Ajnabi children so they end up being miserable single mothers.

The end. :manny:

My only advice for Somali women is if you don't want to end up in this dreadful situation. Learn to appreciate your Somali brothers and only marry within your community.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  15. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,732
    Waryaa you were talking about how Somali men should marry Indian women the other day. Why are you preaching about who Xalimos choose to marry?
    :gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Dalmoor

Ratings:
    +10,491
    When the fuck did I say that? Are you high with your Cali weed again?:gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,732
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. A_A

Ratings:
    +5,682
    • Funny Funny x 4
  19. Dalmoor

Ratings:
    +10,491
    20190312_181738.jpg

:hillarybiz: Posting about a certain subject doesn't mean that you're supporting it. You understand? @CaliSomali

20190312_181751.jpg

Now tell me who was supporting marrying hairy ass south Asian chicks? :nahgirl: @CaliSomali and @A_A

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. A_A

Ratings:
    +5,682
    • Funny Funny x 3
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted