Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He finally found out, you searched it up I’m dead.:pachah1::dead1::deadosama:
Such a beautiful couple! What’s wrong with being wife #2?:gaasdrink:
I knew that. I was just waiting for that "proposal moment of yours." :damedamn:

The thing that's wrong with being a wife #2 and married to a curry muncher's is that you'll be doing all kinda weird chores like cleaning some hairy shit from the restroom. Indians are hairy af, by the time you're done with cleaning some of the in laws' shit. Ranveer will ask you to lend him your razor after he's broken his..:tacky: There's alotta work for ya, but that's only one type of chore. The other one is being a 'great' cook, cooking some smelly shit like curry. The other type of shit is what they call aarti, a fkin non-existent ritual they perform tryna pray to some weird half human half elephant or some cow's butt while you're rotating a candle like a crazy possessed person:williamswtf:. Finally, you'll miss eating cheeseburgers in MN.:tocry:Now you have to pray to those souls *cows* you used to crave their meat. You have to respect cows. What the actual f do you want to go through!!!:what:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I knew that. I was just waiting for that "proposal moment of yours." :damedamn:

The thing that's wrong with being a wife #2 and married to a curry muncher's is that you'll be doing all kinda weird chores like cleaning some hairy shit from the restroom. Indians are hairy af, by the time you're done with cleaning some of the in laws' shit. Ranveer will ask you to lend him your razor after he's broken his..:tacky: There's alotta work for ya, but that's only one type of chore. The other one is being a 'great' cook, cooking some smelly shit like curry. The other type of shit is what they call aarti, a fkin non-existent ritual they perform tryna pray to some weird half human half elephant or some cow's butt while you're rotating a candle like a crazy possessed person:williamswtf:. Finally, you'll miss eating cheeseburgers in MN.:tocry:Now you have to pray to those souls *cows* you used to crave their meat. You have to respect cows. What the actual f do you want to go through!!!:what:
Look at him! You can’t blame me!:jcoleno:
You make a compelling argument though...:hmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Look at him! You can’t blame me!:jcoleno:
You make a compelling argument though...:hmm:
I forgot this also.

You'll end up like this if you disagree with your Indian husband. They're abusive as hell. Ranveer will probably fight you over petty things like you not cooking as he wanted it to be like. Not frying pakoras as he expected it to be. Also if you suck at cooking/baking rotti, or parathas, you'll end up looking like this. You don't even know how to cook simple malawax. What do you think about rotti. :hahaidiot:
20190312_201539.jpg

Better to cook canjeero for some maskeen faarax than cook some shit for a 5'0 Mr Panjeet Poop Patel. :holeup:

Tukraq

VIP
I forgot this also.

You'll end up like this if you disagree with your Indian husband. They're abusive as hell. Ranveer will probably fight you over petty things like you not cooking as he wanted it to be like. Not frying pakoras as he expected it to be. Also if you suck at cooking rotti, or parathas, you'll end up looking like this. You don't even know how to cook simple malawax.:hahaidiot:
View attachment 68509
Better to cook canjeero for some maskeen faarax than cook some shit for a 5'0 Mr Panjeet Poop Patel. :holeup:
I just watched slum dog millionaire and yeah Somali is defiantly in better shape than India:farmajoyaab: imagine being born to the untouchables, literally in the worst situation and subjugation for generation after generation going back thousands of years:mahubowtf: no wonder the gypsies fled that hellhole, literally their abtiris is people that were treated like scum

A_A

I forgot this also.

You'll end up like this if you disagree with your Indian husband. They're abusive as hell. Ranveer will probably fight you over petty things like you not cooking as he wanted it to be like. Not frying pakoras as he expected it to be. Also if you suck at cooking rotti, or parathas, you'll end up looking like this. You don't even know how to cook simple malawax.:hahaidiot:
View attachment 68509
:browtf:I cook malawax just fine...
Ok you’ve won me over, I’m still watching Bollywood though.

Leave Cali alone, let her live her life. Go back to fishing.
Sahih International: But if they turn away - then We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a guardian; upon you is only [the duty of] notification. And indeed, when We let man taste mercy from us, he rejoices in it; but if evil afflicts him for what his hands have put forth, then indeed, man is ungrateful

A_A

Sahih International: But if they turn away - then We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a guardian; upon you is only [the duty of] notification. And indeed, when We let man taste mercy from us, he rejoices in it; but if evil afflicts him for what his hands have put forth, then indeed, man is ungrateful
Mashallah, a sheikh lives among us!

View attachment 68495 View attachment 68496

Wll what does this muslim card look like. Is it credit or debit??

@CaliSomali for islam sake but the hijab on wll.
You’re giving us Islamic lessons after I asked why kaffirs approach hijabis? How am I responsible for men trying to hit on me even when I used to only show my face?
o_O
You want women to start wearing a niqab or something? Even when we wear hijab, men still hit on us, you know that right?
:childplease:

Tukraq

VIP
You’re giving us Islamic lessons after I asked why kaffirs approach hijabis? How am I responsible for men trying to hit on me even when I used to only show my face?
o_O
You want women to start wearing a niqab or something? Even when we wear hijab, men still hit on us, you know that right?
manshallah abayoo your very beautiful, or thats how it sounds from your post, you should just get married to a geeljire already and you won't have to worry about all these problems:manny:

who wouldn't convert if they get free punanani in prison during communal visits
another halimo even tweeted we Stan letting prisoners know they don't have to rape each other when the soap drops because halimos are open for business

Uk is I think the only country that doesn't allow conjugal visits. This makes the obsession with prisoners ever stranger

o_O
Read the ayat after that. My job is to convey the message. You said you dont wear the hijab. Am i right.
Do you agree with the hadith and ayat?
Second nonhijabis get hit in more.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Thank god I have resting face. Only bold ones approach me but I always refuse their offer. Some think I’m racist because I only date Somali men but I told them that’s my preference.

Realistically, cheap and clean Somali women (femcels) end up marrying ex-con reverts and once they've done using Somali femcels. They leave the religion and divorce their wives. The Somali femcels then end up being single mothers with bastard children. They start wearing diraac and come running back to Somali men but then they realize Somali men are not cucks who won't raise Ajnabi children so they end up being miserable single mothers.

The end. :manny:

My only advice for Somali women is if you don't want to end up in this dreadful situation. Learn to appreciate your Somali brothers and only marry within your community.

giphy.gif
giphy (58).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending