Non muslim culture is disgusting

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think times than were different. Girls bodies and minds were more developed.
Girls bodies are more developed now with difference of diet... we see plenty of young girl looking like mid 20.
For the psychological part is due to the teaching of our society wish has the tendency to baby people until their 30... if you are grow enough for wanting to have sex you grow enough to think about consequences.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Can you give me an objective definition for kids because it’s keep changing in western society.
I would stick to the idea of 18, but I think people are really only grown until they hit their twenties. A 14-year-old girl is not even close to an adult. When I was that age I was not thinking about sex like that. I had crushes on boys but I never wanted to sleep with them at that age. Young teenage girls who have sex usually come from troubled backgrounds.

Were you married off at 14? I doubt you were, but the little regard you have for young girls is troubling. Please seek help.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I can't believe women are advocating for child marriage. You b!tches will never experience it yourself, but you wish to condemn little girls to that life because you hate women and girls.

And yet you enjoy the freedoms of a Western nation where your vaginas haven't been mutilated and you weren't married off to an illiterate goat farmer twice your age. Hypocrites, I hope you b!tches never have daughters, you'll probably hate them too.

Jungle

VIP
As far as i remember the peer pressure on everybody to pop their cherry started in year 8 for me i think thats 13? 14 wont forget it. But at the same time we had sex education in school where they was showing us how to put on a condom, giving out free ones and all sorts of shit. Every other week kids was getting booted out for sexual harrasment cause they got caught lol wild shit.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I would stick to the idea of 18, but I think people are really only grown until they hit their twenties. A 14-year-old girl is not even close to an adult. When I was that age I was not thinking about sex like that. I had crushes on boys but I never wanted to sleep with them at that age. Young teenage girls who have sex usually come from troubled backgrounds.

Were you married off at 14? I doubt you were, but the little regard you have for young girls is troubling. Please seek help.
First why would I have to seek help for my point of view... because is opposing your?....

everybody is different so your experience isn’t a justification.

but can I ask you wish solution do you have for those girls who wants to have sex.... to give them condoms and let them free to live their best life sleep with every boyfriend they will have because is what they certainly will do.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
First give me an objective definition of a child please.
why would I have an issue with a 14y old married girl if I am ok with our beloved mother Aisha marriage at young age.
I knew someone was going to bring up aisha. 14 year olds aren’t fully developed love, physically and mentally, they have a kids mindset. This ain’t the prophets time and times have changed abaayo. If you think for a second that it’s acceptable for a girl as young as 14 to be married off then boyyyyy. You think a 14 year old is capable of running a household :what: sex is the last thing on her mind at that age, she’s probably crushing over class mates like I was. Like a normal 14 year old girl does! She’s a baby and she should not be having adult responsibilities.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I can't believe women are advocating for child marriage. You b!tches will never experience it yourself, but you wish to condemn little girls to that life because you hate women and girls.

And yet you enjoy the freedoms of a Western nation where your vaginas haven't been mutilated and you weren't married off to an illiterate goat farmer twice your age. Hypocrites, I hope you b!tches never have daughters, you'll probably hate them too.
Feminist only know how to scream or insult other with different opinions.... “advocating for child mariage” where ?

wallahi yaab

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I knew someone was going to bring up aisha. 14 year olds aren’t fully developed love, physically and mentally, they have a kids mindset. This ain’t the prophets time and times have changed abaayo. If you think for a second that it’s acceptable for a girl as young as 14 to be married off then boyyyyy. You think a 14 year old is capable of running a household :what: sex is the last thing on her mind at the age, she’s probably crushing over class mates like I was. Like a normal 14 year old girl does! She’s a baby and she should not be having adult responsibilities.
I think some people miss interpreted my post... I only pointed out the hypocrisy of non muslim... let their kids have sex but not want them to marry.
I stand with what I said about our beloved Aisha.

my last word about this is if a 14y want to have sex with a man, I will dissuade her to do and proposed her to fast but if she doesn’t want will propose her to marry if she is ready to have sex, she is ready to deal with the consequences of that act.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
source.gif

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I swear they have no morals.

Back In high school it was normal for these girls to have sex from the ages of 14, there parents would advise them to use condoms and contraceptive pills too. How is this so normalised in their culture?

I would understand 18 but 14 ? That's so young SubhaAllah.
Nah, not really, I enjoy the Jewish culture as well. Way better than ours for sure.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I swear they have no morals.

Back In high school it was normal for these girls to have sex from the ages of 14, there parents would advise them to use condoms and contraceptive pills too. How is this so normalised in their culture?

I would understand 18 but 14 ? That's so young SubhaAllah.
Lol, no . Jewish culture is is really amazing, if you didn’t experience it yet.

Trending