Non muslim culture is disgusting

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I swear they have no morals.

Back In high school it was normal for these girls to have sex from the ages of 14, there parents would advise them to use condoms and contraceptive pills too. How is this so normalised in their culture?

I would understand 18 but 14 ? That's so young SubhaAllah.

42aedc7455bdb59c2ff75263a4934682.png

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I don’t have a problem with 14 y old having sex if she is married... but hypocritical non-Muslim will be fine with their children sleeping around but god forbid if they marry and have blessed safe sex with one partner.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think it’s different if it’s a dude like I lost mine on my 15th birthday. I still remember it like yesterday January 25th 2014 10:25 pm is when @The Somali Caesar became a man :russsmug::hemad:

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I think it’s different if it’s a dude like I lost mine when on my 15th birthday. I still remember it like yesterday January 25th 2014 10:25 pm is when @The Somali Caesar became a man :russsmug::hemad:
I remember my dad sitting me down at 16 and telling me I probably won't listen to him about not having sex, so I might as well use a condom and not get some STI or even worse, bring an bastard child home.

:mjlol:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don’t have a problem with 14 y old having sex if she is married... but hypocritical non-Muslim will be fine with their children sleeping around but god forbid if they marry and have blessed safe sex with one partner.
Or how about young teens shouldn't be having sex period. They're still kids. Marriage and sex isn't something a child should experience.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I swear they have no morals.

Back In high school it was normal for these girls to have sex from the ages of 14, there parents would advise them to use condoms and contraceptive pills too. How is this so normalised in their culture?

I would understand 18 but 14 ? That's so young SubhaAllah.
do u live in iceland

Trending