Nomads don't build civilizations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The average Egyptian Copt is doing better than Muslim Egyptians socioeconomically. They are seen as the Jews of Egypt (economically speaking) with many Egyptians being jealous of their success. :siilaanyolaugh:

Those lot were the same idiots, who after getting run over by Egyptian army armoured vehicles, decided to stab in the back, Mohamed Mursi, a man who gave them the most representation in a government they've ever had. Yeah, f*ck em.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Islamisation of Egypt wasn't swift, it was a very lengthy process. In fact by the 1300s, six hundred years of Muslim rule, at least half of the population was only Muslim. Again, during the napoleonic conquest of Egypt in the 1798, the Muslim % only rose by 20%.

As soon as a Coptic family converted to Islam, they straight away dumped their Coptic and Greek languages, took on Arabic, and referred to themselves as Arabs.

The reason why I know so much of this, is because I have a Egyptian friend. He's taught me soo much about this. And you know what, he's a Copt. He's showing lots of love for Islam. I believe he's getting close to the truth.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Most greatest civilizations were built by Nomads sxb. Nabatean, Islamic Empire, Ottoman Empire. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts