Nomads don't build civilizations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Cauli
@Armadillo

imagine pathetic cucks like Copts being Ancient Egyptians. Those laangaabs that get bullied and enslaved by the Arabs were the true "WE WUZ KANGZ" :holeup:

talk about ruining the fascination of the Ancient Egyptians. :dead:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Well that's a lie , at least their ruins can be found like the ancient Zimbabwe.
Key word "most". Of course there was other civilizations in Sub Saharan Africa but the fact remains that the majority of ethnic groups in Sub Saharan Africa did not live or have founded a civilization in tell post colonization.

@Cauli Sxb why are you so fixated on ancient Egypt?

Me and @Apollo always have the most interesting discussions. We have the same ideology. This world is full of propaganda so my goal is to make North East Africa Cushitic and Egypt is part of the puzzle. So we must stake our claim.

If an African American has the balls to do it, then we Cushites need to claim all Africa. Thats my ideology. :cool:

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Me and @Apollo always have the most interesting discussions. We have the same ideology. This world is full of propaganda so my goal is to make North East Africa Cushitic and Egypt is part of the puzzle. So we must stake our claim.

If an African American has the balls to do it, then we Cushites need to claim all Africa. Thats my ideology. :cool:
So you don't actually believe WE WUZ KANGZ?

So you don't actually believe WE WUZ KANGZ?

I believe the KANGZ were an amalgamation of different racial groups with the southern part of Egypt (Upper Egypt) being more related to Cushitic Nubia than the North who were probably more Mediterranean/MENA.

This is my current theory.

I agree bro, no way will I allow these enslaved bums to take credit. I'd much prefer hood niggas from the mean streets of Queens, New York to be the descendants of Ancient Egyptians than these useless rats.

AA's have balls. They claim Ancient Greece.

We Cushites should claim Zimbabwe and Central Africa.

We make the narrative in 2019.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@kobe @Cauli

Making out modern copts as the people who built the Pyramids and great monuments, is nothing but an anti-Muslim rhetoric. Most modern Muslim Egyptians, were copts, who's family converted to Islam, and took on Arab customs and culture, and dumped their own Coptic language for Arabic.

The Muslims who took Egypt from the Byzantine Greeks, were a mere force of just 4k men, which was later reinforced with an additional 18k man army. Once the conquest was a success, it starting a lengthy conversion process of the people of Egypt.

@kobe @Cauli

Making out modern copts as the people who built the Pyramids and great monuments, is nothing but an anti-Muslim rhetoric. Most modern Muslim Egyptians, were copts, who's family converted to Islam, and took on Arab customs and culture, and dumped their own Coptic language for Arabic.

The Muslims who took Egypt from the Byzantine Greeks, were a mere force of just 4k men, which was later reinforced with an additional 18k man army. Once the conquest was a success, it starting a lengthy conversion process of the people of Egypt.

The Copts were cucked ever since Christianity came to Egypt. Their patriarchs were nothing more than slaves of the Greek Byzantines and then when the Muslims invaded it was game over.

Apollo

VIP
The average Egyptian Copt is doing better than Muslim Egyptians socioeconomically. They are seen as the Jews of Egypt (economically speaking) with many Egyptians being jealous of their success. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts