NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
dependency?? to obtain validation from the toilet cleaner cleaning the spunk from the tiles? or are you referring to the endorphins released from doing something "wrong".
:dead:

I didn't think of the tiles. What's the validation in that? That's actually more disturbing imo

I meant dependency in the sense that he can't go a shift without beating the monkey, like as if he can't function without it.

:dead:

I didn't think of the tiles. What's the validation in that? That's actually more disturbing imo

I meant dependency in the sense that he can't go a shift without beating the monkey, like as if he can't function without it.
ohh yh thats normal. misunderstood you there. i had those sometimes, not dependent levels but it did affect my mood. i feel sorry for dependent folks. :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
ohh yh thats normal. misunderstood you there. i had those sometimes, not dependent levels but it did affect my mood. i feel sorry for dependent folks. :mjlol:
What do you mean, you get strong urges while you're working to the point it affects your mood, and fill the need to go beat?

What do you mean, you get strong urges while you're working to the point it affects your mood, and fill the need to go beat?
lool no. prior to the shift starting, at home. it can affect mood. no one wants a wandering mind and a stiff one whilst working...

VixR

Veritas
lool no. prior to the shift starting, at home. it can affect mood. no one wants a wandering mind and a stiff one whilst working...
Hmm. Does sex before work do the same thing to you?

I think it must be different for different ppl.

Hmm. Does sex before work do the same thing to you?

I think it must be different for different ppl.
Im a virgin. :browtf:. i guess that it must do as we all have varying levels of libido. don't tell me that you flick the bean prior to working. :manny:. n judgement here :dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
Im a virgin. :browtf:. i guess that it must do as we all have varying levels of libido. don't tell me that you flick the bean prior to working. :manny:. n judgement here :dabcasar:
:mjlol:

Tons of ppl have morning sex and go to work. These people feel energized, like they're ready to take on the day so I don't see why fapping before work should f*ck with mental clarity at work. But then again maybe those are a different set of ppl that're better off having evening sex/fap sessions. Either way, I see someone who can't make it home as having a dependency issues or their hormones are off the wall.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlol:

Tons of ppl have morning sex and go to work. These people feel energized, like they're ready to take on the day so I don't see why fapping should f*ck with mental clarity at work. But then again maybe those are another set of ppl that're better off having evening sex/fap sessions. Either way, I see someone who can't make it home as having a dependency issues or their hormones are off the wall.

theoretically speaking those with matching libidos in a relationship or marriage can more than likely benefit off the mutual release if they periodically switch it up.

might even help wane infidelity. is there a study out there for this?

VixR

Veritas
theoretically speaking those with matching libidos in a relationship or marriage can more than likely benefit off the mutual release if they periodically switch it up.

might even help wane infidelity. is there a study out there for this?
That's interesting. Idk, possibly. But I do know that on the other spectrum, unmatching libidos often do cause infidelity.

This is the same guy that told me he jerked off in a public elevator at 13 and messed over the number key, so single use public bathrooms are a step up. The guy has stories.

I don't use public toilets so I'm good.

What the fuuuuuck lmao :faysalwtf:

Maybe he's an exhibitionist :dead:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
NOFAP update 1: Starting the 5th day of Nofap and everything is going well. Haven't had any struggles or benefits yet. Would like to see some changes in a fortnight or so.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
19 pages about choking the chicken you mofo need to get married or something mofo get out a catch a pumpum:susp:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
NOFAP update 1: Starting the 5th day of Nofap and everything is going well. Haven't had any struggles or benefits yet. Would like to see some changes in a fortnight or so.
NOFAP update 2: Day 24 :rejoice:About to break my previous record of 27 days inshallah. Instagram is the biggest shaydan ever wallahi saw this clip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I almost relapsed. Feeling better in general less headaches less brainfogs better mood and allathat. Next update on day 50 if I make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.