NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why is a 13 year old watching sex ? Your way to young to be having sex I think of you as a mere child oh my that's just disgusting
I abseiled into this thread in hopes of bringing stability to the chronic disease that has wrapped itself around my brethren.

I've penetrated and elevated beyond the sexual barriers set for the normal mind.
I'm an enlightened Sapiosexual I don't watch sex, I look down on you and your ilk.

upload_2017-6-20_23-47-44.png

VixR

Veritas
i would think the fear of surveillance would stop most people from doing that in a public restroom :dead:

that and you get labeled a sex offender in the US just for streaking

wtf is this degeneracy
This is the same guy that told me he jerked off in a public elevator at 13 and messed over the number key, so single use public bathrooms are a step up. The guy has stories.

I don't use public toilets so I'm good.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is the same guy that told me he jerked off in a public elevator at 13 and messed over the number key, so single use public bathrooms are a step up. The guy has stories.

I don't use public toilets so I'm good.

bruh i would... like distance myself from a dude like that

avoiding all discussions at all times. that kinda nigga can kill a person.

:ufdup:

also if he did it in an elevator than no doubt he has been recorded before.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I thought was fake as hell why would anyone watch a man pleasuring a woman ? That alone would make you uncomfortable knowing a man was present

VixR

Veritas
bruh i would... like distance myself from a dude like that

avoiding all discussions at all times. that kinda nigga can kill a person.

:ufdup:

also if he did it in an elevator than no doubt he has been recorded before.
It doesn't register on the list of stuff I've heard. The guy has a high libido, I guess. He's actually not creepy.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It doesn't register on the list of stuff I've heard. The guy has a high libido, I guess. He's actually not creepy.

>divulges his sexual deviancy in public

nah

that's objectively creepy behaviour in and of itself because i can't fathom a natural way for that discussion topic to come up

you're lowkey saying you're desensitized to degeneracy fam :dead:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yeah man. the highlight of the video is when the girl jumps up and down. it was such an unpredictable turn of events. :damedamn:
Jumps up and down what a weird sexual position ? What is it called the jumping jacks? which areas does this certain position target ? The g spot ? the A spot ? the little ball of wonder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts