NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why would I be interested in a 13 Year old ? in your fantasy perhaps haha, you are a mere child why would I be interested in you ? your not even developed lol. Your arrogance is quite halarious.
I'm fully developed from head to toe and build like Optimus, my arrogance supports my big head.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You're just setting me up for failure here, the last thing I need is a penis with crippling depression.
Why is a 13 year old watching sex ? Your way to young to be thinking about sex I think of you as a mere child oh my that's just disgusting

ok i thought it through and the chances of someone spying on a men's washroom is probably non-existent but holy shit is this weird still

not even a one time thing but like consistently doing it in a public setting with people around

gas these people :dead:
Don't be this guy

:mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
When I was 13 I was in Kenya finishing the Quran and fishing every weekend :mjlol:
I was innocent in that age wow children are becoming more and more sexualised, it doesn't help we make it so easy by having videos of naked women etc. And is so easy to obtain as well.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't be this guy

:mjlol:

:dead:

well that's at an office. which technically isn't a private setting.

a washroom stall blurs the line between public and private. but it's still disgusting af behaviour man.

only difference between being caught in a bathroom stall is that the person recording breaks a law too.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Women are more maturer than men I suppose I never thought of these kind of things when young I was busy playing with dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending