Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I have no words..
:dead:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Dryness is very indicative when women hit the menopausal stage and oestrogen is depleted their insides become leathery, many patients that I've whitnessed do battle with the nuisance of this particular issue. It's an embrassemnt and causes both partners embarrassment and shame, however Somalis are never intimate until menopause so their out of this issue.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Dryness is very indicative when women hit the menopausal stage and oestrogen is depleted their insides become leathery, many patients that I've whitnessed do battle with the nuisance of this particular issue. It's an embrassemnt and causes both partners embarrassment and shame, however Somalis are never intimate until menopause so their out of this issue.
Lubrication pon di nation.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Me and you both walaal:kendrickcry:
I pray for you to but if you break this promise don't be hard on yourselfs, just remember you have a natural desire to seek sex it's not shameful at all, it's your biology as man playing with you hearts and chasing to feel on edge all the time.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Lubrication pon di nation.
Yes both young couple should seek to obtain artificial lubrication nothing wrong with it, it could be due to a anxiety if a girl doesn't become excited enough. However I will leave you to deal with it once you become intimate in your lifetime.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes both young couple should seek to artificial lubrication nothing wrong with it, it could be due to a anxiety if a girl doesn't become excited enough. However I will leave you to deal with it once you become intimate in your lifetime.
Thank you for enlightening me. I'll make great use of saliid macsarada, cocoa butterka, shaambada etc.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thank you for enlightening me. I'll make great use of saliid macsarada, cocoa butterka, shaambada etc.
No that will cause yeast infection and vaginitis your lack of sexual knowledge proves your to young for this topic. I hope you abstain as you are a risk to women

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i would think the fear of surveillance would stop most people from doing that in a public restroom :dead:

that and you get labeled a sex offender in the US just for streaking

wtf is this degeneracy

ok i thought it through and the chances of someone spying on a men's washroom is probably non-existent but holy shit is this weird still

not even a one time thing but like consistently doing it in a public setting with people around

gas these people :dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No that will cause yeast infection and vaginitis your lack of sexual knowledge proves your to young for this topic.
I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to topics revolving around the Bermuda triangle known as the crotch.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to topics revolving around the Bermuda triangle known as the crotch.
Well start learning soon you will have a girl what will you do then reach for the manual, stop being a young child and learn about women want because we won't teach you !!!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
May I ask how old you are? Dopamine is real, say wallahi you hard wired your brain to .
:deadmanny:
Dopamine is real as you crave that dopamine rush you get form . Instead of using to get the rush do something else such as going gym. Try your best to not have nothing to do and keep yourself busy. If you get busy take a cold shower.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
man said hard wired

:drakelaugh:
It applied, mmkay.. it applied..

We struggling out here:jcoleno:
I'm sympathising for you spiritually.
Dopamine is real as you crave that dopamine rush you get form . Instead of using to get the rush do something else such as going gym. Try your best to not have nothing to do and keep yourself busy. If you get busy take a cold shower.
I understand how dopamine works, that was an unnecessary reversal. I'm the one that was supposed to type out the bold part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending