NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somali women were comfortable with doing maybe so many wouldn’t have run into young marriages ending in a messy divorce and toxic relationship between children and parents :kanyeshrug:
I think i'm the minority tho. Just not interested in sex or sexual pleasure.

I think female masturbation is more common than we think. Somali girls also do it.

But yea, alot of young muslim couples rush into marriage because they're horny & don't want to comitt sin. Once they've done it a few times, the relationship is over & done with.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think i'm the minority tho. Just not interested in sex or sexual pleasure.

I think female masturbation is more common than we think. Somali girls also do it.

But yea, alot of young muslim couples rush into marriage because they're horny & don't want to comitt sin. Once they've done it a few times, the relationship is over & done with.
Which is why I think boyfriend and girlfriend is not bad when your young and in lust, but marriage is for mature adults who want commitment

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When equality is used for the wrong reasons, darling you are a woman, you have more control of your urges than men, be happy and proud.

lol luckily most western somalis have experience, so he can be a playa whilst you are not allow to explore ? Sounds very unfortunate

Tbh my views are a bit mixed. I wouldnt discredit a non virgin guy. I just want to know his body count. Ill dig around as much as i can to verify the number he gave is accurate.

A guy who slept with 5 women or something wouldnt bother me.

A guy who fucked every vagina in his post code area is a concern to me.

Don't be scared it's your body, what are you disgusted by ? A man isn't gonna make you feel good if you don't even know how to achieve an orgasm yourself ? I think this taboo is what makes women reluctant to self explore
I just don't want to do it myself lol :pachah1:

But its true that its good to know what you like. Thats what my friends say.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Tbh my views are a bit mixed. I wouldnt discredit a non virgin guy. I just want to know his body count. Ill dig around as much as i can to verify the number he gave is accurate.

A guy who slept with 5 women or something wouldnt bother me.

A guy who fucked every vagina in his post code area is a concern to me.
So men can f*ck freely but women can't ? Does that sound fair to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts