No words just pictures only

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Somali!
:fittytousand:

None of this claiming ancient Egyptians shit!
:susp:
51b44ef1e7e12c831b210463234ac453--lady-like-evil-people.jpg

You know the DNA test I took that was not east African came back as Egyptian. I know few other people who got the same results:mjohreally:

I think it's time for Ethiopians get in to the We Waz Kangz game:russsmug:

You know the DNA test I took that was not east African came back as Egyptian. I know few other people who got the same results:mjohreally:

I think it's time for Ethiopians get in to the We Waz Kangz game:russsmug:
Only people who claim the history of others are those who lack it. We have our own history that is written and narrated by us, we don't need it. Let the people with no history claim it.

Genie

The last suugo bender
we were at most connected the putties .... but ancient egypt is a stretch culture wise it seems we shared a lot even linguistically but "we were ancient egyptians" needs to stop , claiming pagans is an L within itself.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Only people who claim the history of others are those who lack it. We have our own history that is written and narrated by us, we don't need it. Let the people with no history claim it.
You really are retarded!:cryinglaughsmiley:

Ethiopia literally stole its name from Sudan and we are the ones claiming other peoples' history?!?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts