no weapons formed against sstop shall prosper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-08-25-1.jpg

@Southsidemj1 tried to smooth talk me and another member of this site. it is without a doubt that he works for the other team, s.net. i have no plans whatsoever going against the authority of sstop nor do i wish to take up arms against our moderators who try to keep the the streets clean and make it a safe space for all 500 members.

i am insulted that this deep sea creature looking thing southside dared attempt to persuade me to work with the likes of him.

i am against exposing but this truly offends me. please ban him.

S

Shamis

Is that what all this was about? That bloody forum they all claim to hate lost out to Sspot so they're pissed? AbdiJohnson is a great mod. They just hate him because he's a Shia (for halal marriage reasons)

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Is that what all this was about? That bloody forum they all claim to hate lost out to Sspot so they're pissed? AbdiJohnson is a great mod. They just hate him because he's a Shia (for halal marriage reasons)
they see the success and they froth at the mouth.

i am disgusted at how some people can be so hateful.

S

Shamis

SMH crabs in a bucket!:uCkf6mf:

And why is being so rude? Horta he's been bottling up a lot of hate:ririwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ban him? How pathetic grown Folks just agree to disagree. You must be on your reds walaalo lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If you go through @Southsidemj1's post history, you'll see how he mentions @Queen Carawelo and I in every other post of his. Apparently we got chased out of somnet and fear some individuals over there, but he stalks us on Somali Spot, tries to start drama and is even plotting to dethroned me. Nigga is just mad that Somali Spot gets more views in a day than that shitty forum gets in a week.
0lh9DTk.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you continue with your behavior, you will be banned. I've already warned you once about harassing members, so I suggest you behave yourself or you will be shown the door.
What? I can't have an opinion now? What was so abusive about what I wrote? & it's perfectly fine for shamis to call me gay & all other curses under the sun. I applaud you for you double standards.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't like my opinion yet shamis has a free rain to call me whatever she pleases smh fair dues tutankhamuun. Shamis don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What? I can't have an opinion now? What was so abusive about what I wrote? & it's perfectly fine for shamis to call me gay & all other curses under the sun. I applaud you for you double standards.

So your sexual harassment is considered 'an opinion' now? :umwhat:

Continue with it and you'll be banned.:ufdup:

If you go through @Southsidemj1's post history, you'll see how he mentions @Queen Carawelo and I in every other post of his. Apparently we got chased out of somnet and fear some individuals over there, but he stalks us on Somali Spot, tries to start drama and is even plotting to dethroned me. Nigga is just mad that Somali Spot gets more views in a day than that shitty forum gets in a week.
0lh9DTk.png

A you abdijohnson? Dont involve yourself, you not as important or controversial as him. Therefor you are not on my radar. I dont care wether somnet gets more views then sspot. I dont use it. But I will mention how you was karbashed and how you watched your girl arawelo get maulded. Anyways please dont involve yourself
0lh9DTk.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So your sexual harassment is considered 'an opinion' now? :umwhat:

Continue with it and you'll be banned.:ufdup:
So it's perfectly fine for her to call me gay? Why the double standards? You don't see me speaking to you or any other girl like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts