no weapons formed against sstop shall prosper

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Somali gays marry straight women for babies. I know of two and I just keep it to myself because it's none of my business.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance You called yourself gay and the leaking stuff came from you (mind the pun). I was just making sure everyone saw it.
I see what you're doing playing the victim, but if duchess wasn't biased then she would see that I don't speak to any other girl as harsh as I speak to you. But that's neither here nor their, you ain't playing chess you're playing checkers, red, blue, purple you live & you learn.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I wouldn't be surprised if this southsidemj creature was an active mod on that stupid site somnet! Stay mad dumb ass! This site is blossoming.

Shamis I see you clear :yousmart:

@Shamis I wasn't even after @Duchess, she involved herself into this:what1:

@Duchess bayo, bayo dont involve yourself bayo
0lh9DTk.png

@Duchess can you explain to me why you letting you ICU expose me, eh any chance of that :lolbron:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why is this keep repeating himself?
What karbaash? @Southsidemj1? Name the people who karbaashed me and @Duchess. It's like someone saying they saw a UFO citing but with no prove.

P.s

If you ever come into my inbox I will report you and you will be banned. Doqon foqol doqon

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I could never get away with exposing you like that see what I mean about different rules for different folks? there you have it folks:kanyeshrug:

In your small mind you probably think it "hurts" :lolbron:

It's called a pm for a reason. I guess it also depends who you are.

Last edited:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
^^^ I could never get away with exposing you like that see what I mean about different rules for different folks? there you have it folks:kanyeshrug:

In your small mind you probably think it "hurts" :lolbron:

I'll make thread another time since you walked into my trap like the airhead you are :ohreallyb: I'll keep you guessing in the meantime :mjkkk:
when has someone got a warning or w/e for a pm screenshot?
if i ever send u a pm, ure free to expose it :ohreallyb:

Why is this keep repeating himself?
What karbaash? @Southsidemj1? Name the people who karbaashed me and @Duchess. It's like someone saying they saw a UFO citing but with no prove.

P.s

If you ever come into my inbox I will report you and you will be banned. Doqon foqol doqon

Why did you remove the screenshot? cos you know you stepped out line. You know you was soo much more polite and respectful at somnet, I guess without karbash you act out.

Hey can I trust you not to delete the thread (sspot) where you was being maulded not soo long ago? :pachah1:thats the least for a brother :diddyswag:

ICU your fine, dont worry abayo:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending