No somali should ever call themselves “black”

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're considered black either way, you'd be stupid not to claim any benefit that comes with that. These fobs need to start learning the art of hustling. :ohhhdamn:

Heard Aussie Somalis been claiming Aborginal for benefits. That’s a whole new level of finesse

65165885-C6CE-46E9-85A8-A19CF9769934.jpeg

World

VIP
The term black is inclusive, whilst white is exclusive. Arabs from the Levant who often have the same skin colour as Southern Europeans are still considered brown, whereas a continent with the most genetic diversity in the world is all generalised as being black.

Still, I claim black when it benefits me.

The term black is inclusive, whilst white is exclusive. Arabs from the Levant who often have the same skin colour as Southern Europeans are still considered brown, whereas a continent with the most genetic diversity in the world is all generalised as being black.

What would cape coloureds be considered in the west?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

We live in a world where this is considered Black.

stephen curry.png

While this is considered "brown", i.e not white.

canva-arab-woman.-MAB1BcjaHT4.png

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Black race is: Cushtic, Nilotics, Negroids. We might not be the same but we do share a common ancestor and a haplogroup (E).

It's nothing but a social construct that was given to slaves who didn't know where they came from/what their background was.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
You'll find that he differs much more dramatically from Black people than the Arab woman pictured does from Southern Europeans.
Arabs are basically white. They have Neanderthal genes and Lebanese people look like Europeans. but Asians like Indians and Pakis are brown people and are mongloids.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Of course not because Japanese features are different to black features. but Arabs and Somali features are the same we are just more darker.

Not really. There are Somalis with the skin tone of Arabs, and they don't look Arab. I'd say our features are somewhat unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts