NO One Will EVER Recognize SOMALILAND said Farmaajo

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Doesn’t change jackshit whether the world will recognize us or not. If you want to rule us in our own lands you will have to go to war with us. I fought your army 30 years ago, what makes you think I can not overrun your weak army with in a few days today? Your president can even bring his AMISOM rulers with him.

C8A67858-0638-49B6-989E-2045DF7D3F91.jpeg

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Look at this pussy langaab, his own people are getting gunned down by the KDF and he’s sitting there talking about Somaliland. Misplaced priorities ffs
:sass1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SL will not get any concessions from Somalia, when u actually do get recognized, u may have some leverage, till then, the leverage is no-where in your favor, by using threats of secessions, u need to first achieve recognition, adaa aduunka ka xayiran, not Somalia. If we concede to every secession movement everyone will do it.

I would tell them, get back into isolation and in-fact embargo their port and airport from countries advising them, no contact with them is allowed as they are not recognized entity. They will come buckling if I was in power.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If every secessionist movement just could go to the UN and ask for recognition, their would be no legimitate borders anymore or international rule of law, these Isaaqs are clowns. If u want secession u need to go thru legal mechanism and u need to do it with Somalia, not wasting money and asking other countries to break international law and violate a member state of the united nations borders. Isaaq have bad talo and bad leaders even though their people are loyal to secession they have no-one that is savvy enough to achieve it inside Somalia. They blame Somalia for their woes, go blame the people who u elect that keep rehashing the same beg the world, i never knew politics was about begging lol.

If Isaaq want secession the ultimate thing is u need to go to war for it over Somalia, PL went to war for Federalism and lost countless lives in Mogadishu. We didn't sit there and spent 30 years begging the international community to recognize our platform.

But these niggas are in sool, sool wont bring u recognition no matter if u seal the border or not, u need to march from hargeisa to mogadishu the seat of the govt and fight for secession or shut the f*ck up and sit down, no somali is conceding shit to you because u want something.

Last edited:
Farmaajo is the Somalia president of course he’ll say Somaliland will never get independence and that Somalia is one.

The problem is unfortunately is he hasn’t got the power to force Somaliland to bow down to Mogadishu and to crush their secession movement.

I hate to say it and it boils my blood but until Somalia becomes strong I feel Somaliland will become a reality. It’ll be question of when and not if they get independence :snoop::francis:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Doesn’t change jackshit whether the world will recognize us or not. If you want to rule us in our own lands you will have to go to war with us. I fought your army 30 years ago, what makes you think I can not overrun your weak army with in a few days today? Your president can even bring his AMISOM rulers with him.

View attachment 142919
If Somalia fight them or PL, they will cry to world that there is xasooq from faaqash. If it's in talk they would say chicken Somalia cant do nothing. :damedamn:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If Somalia fight them or PL, they will cry to world that there is xasooq from faaqash. If it's in talk they would say chicken Somalia cant do nothing. :damedamn:
“If Somaliland fights PL, they will cry”

Nigga Somaliland has fought PL many times. You must have some Amensia or some shit. You man have been holding L to us for time.

You guys especially Deni Yoga cries about SSC everyday. We’re 30 mins outside your dusty capital :mjlol::pachah1::russ::drakelaugh::damn:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
“If Somaliland fights PL, they will cry”

Nigga Somaliland has fought PL many times. You must have some Amensia or some shit. You man have been holding L to us for time.

You guys especially Deni Yoga cries about SSC everyday. We’re 30 mins outside your dusty capital :mjlol::pachah1::russ::drakelaugh::damn:
We fight who lool:what:.

We faced on 2004 and you ran like chicken to Burco.

We fighting with paid Dhulo militant in Sool.:reallymaury:.

I dont know why us puntites are against the secession of landers in the north, other than the fact that they are trying to take our land Sool iyo sanaag which by the will of Allah they wont, i support them getting the f*ck outta the shitshow called Somalia the less people involved in our politics the better for us:westbrookswag:

We fight who lool:what:.

We faced on 2004 and you ran like chicken to Burco.

We fighting with paid Dhulo militant in Sool.:reallymaury:.
Why are your leader constantly craving their lands are under occupation from somaliland if you guys have not lost any lands or battles, you really must have memory lose or just plain dumb. :draketf:

Som

VIP
If every secessionist movement just could go to the UN and ask for recognition, their would be no legimitate borders anymore or international rule of law, these Isaaqs are clowns. If u want secession u need to go thru legal mechanism and u need to do it with Somalia, not wasting money and asking other countries to break international law and violate a member state of the united nations borders. Isaaq have bad talo and bad leaders even though their people are loyal to secession they have no-one that is savvy enough to achieve it inside Somalia. They blame Somalia for their woes, go blame the people who u elect that keep rehashing the same beg the world, i never knew politics was about begging lol.

If Isaaq want secession the ultimate thing is u need to go to war for it over Somalia, PL went to war for Federalism and lost countless lives in Mogadishu. We didn't sit there and spent 30 years begging the international community to recognize our platform.

But these niggas are in sool, sool wont bring u recognition no matter if u seal the border or not, u need to march from hargeisa to mogadishu the seat of the govt and fight for secession or shut the f*ck up and sit down, no somali is conceding shit to you because u want something.
Thank you. Finally someone reasonable. Landers would have been indipendent years ago if they engaged in serious talks with Somalia. They had 30 years to do it, now it's almost too late

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Som for the 80th time is not about recognition its about self determination, not being ruled from the cawaan south again. We would rather wait another 100 years than sharing our resources with the failed state Somalia.

What on earth would Somaliland benefit from joining a failed state which is occupied thousands foreign troops? Cut the bull crap, fix your country and stop focusing on us. If you wanna rule us you will have to go to war with us.

Som

VIP
@Som for the 80th time is not about recognition its about self determination, not being ruled from the cawaan south again. We would rather wait another 100 years than sharing our resources with the failed state Somalia
You are already sharing resources with us. You take foreign aid under the name of Somalia, since you are unable to get ictiraaf you claim you don't care about it while in reality all countries need recognition to have full self determination

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You are already sharing resources with us. You take foreign aid under the name of Somalia, since you are unable to get ictiraaf you claim you don't care about it while in reality all countries need recognition to have full self determination

Why are you so obsessed with us while your kind get bombed the shit out everyday? Talk about misplaced priorities. As I said, if you wanna rule is you will have to go to war with us. Are you able to go to war with us today though? Nope your not.

You people are not after midnimo but after my fruitful land full of natural resources billion of barrels of oil and the Berbera port. If you wish to get your hands on our land you will have to fight as simple as. I did it before and I will fight you again.

Som

VIP
Why are you so obsessed with us while your kind get bombed the shit out everyday? Talk about misplaced priorities. As I said, if you wanna rule is you will have to go to war with us. Are you able to go to war with us today though? Nope your not.

You people are not after midnimo but after my fruitful land full of natural resources billion of barrels of oil and the Berbera port. If you wish to get your hands on our land you will have to fight as simple as. I did it before and I will fight you again.
My reer abti are from SL, i would never wish anything bad on landers I want you to get us out of this limbo so that we can focus on our own problems

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
My reer abti are from SL, i would never wish anything bad on landers I want you to get us out of this limbo so that we can focus on our own problems

Somaliland is gone bro, forget about it. Most of the kids born post 91 know nothing about midnimo and Somalia. And the ones before that were born during war time its too late now.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

Not gonna lie all Somali presidents we've had since Siad Barre has been too nice to you guys, like I'm not even talking about a full on engaging in war, but imagine Farmaajo woke up one day and decided you won't get foreign aid until you keel over? You're also forgetting that every minute you don't get recognition, Somalia is slowly getting on its feet in terms of military and finances, Somalia is a ticking time bomb for you guys at this stage. You should've made the most of it a long time ago to get independence, but in all honesty, even if you wait another 150 years, you won't get independence and that's the sad reality.

Trending

Latest posts