No more xalimos, welcome beesha indhoyar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Ew i wouldn't ever touch a Madow man but your here thirsting over indoyar women how low can your standards be you madow assed bastard
Hold up when I was thirsting over an indohyar, they reminr me of bugs.:childplease: I was making fun of certain people you doqon, so beat it you ugly bastard:lolbron: imagine feeling offended that you have to compete with chinks:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Fels

#trollhunter
Hold up when I was thirsting over an indohyar, they reminr me of bugs.:childplease: I was making fun of certain people you doqon, so beat it you ugly bastard:lolbron: imagine feeling offended that you have to compete with chinks:drakelaugh::mjlol:
Compete with them? Am just saying there is men here thirsting over indoyar women me ugly i think your seeing yourself in the mirror how can you call me doqon when you can't even spell "remind":chrisfreshhah:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Compete with them? Am just saying there is men here thirsting over indoyar women me ugly i think your seeing yourself in the mirror how can you call me doqon when you can't even spell "remind":chrisfreshhah:
And 9/10 are most likely saying this to spite all the annoying xalimos here who'd react and yes I made a typo just like all the typos you made in this fucking message you DOQON.:drakelaugh:
typo.jpg

Fels

#trollhunter
And 9/10 are most likely saying this to spite all the annoying xalimos here who'd react and yes I made a typo just like all the typos you made in this fucking message you DOQON.:drakelaugh:
View attachment 53962
Is
View attachment 53962
Yes i made a few typos but how can you not spell "remind"? your just another farax who is just a nothing in the real world
GIFs2018898647.gif

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Is

Yes i made a few typos but how can you not spell "remind"? your just another farax who is just a nothing in the real worldView attachment 53967
You made multiple typos just like me and my autocorrect is dodgy whenever I visit this website so why latch onto it you soon?:lolbron: either way your just another xalimo who's nothing in the real world.
1529172742335.gif

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Ew sister never plus i only qashined two of your posts warya :hillarybiz:
Still qashined me first, no one forced you to qashin me that's on you :manny: and now I play a tactical move of ditching the thread so you only have a certain nber of posts of mine to qashin
C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_1531234269270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.