No more xalimos, welcome beesha indhoyar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faraxs are expanding their seach as we dont have to worry about the child lineage. Our child will always be welcomed home. Plus we allowed 4 wives if we able. Xalimos will have to drop their sjw ideology or they find themselves in for a rude awakening. Somali men go their own way (smgtow).

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:Have we been neglecting these Ashy Abdis too much?

Smgtow. Its not that. Our child will have a qabil. Furthermore we allowed 4 wives. Why should wait till you finish college and gain experience then travel the world and at 30 pay 30k meher cos you have a degree in conflict resolution.
Malaysia lee ba la ada nooh:lolbron:

Smgtow. Its not that. Our child will have a qabil. Furthermore we allowed. Why should wait till you finish college and gain experience then travel the world and at 30 pay 30k meher cos you have a degree in conflict resolution. Malaysia lee ba la ada nooh:lolbron:
No one gives a f*ck about qabil. :) Either way, you can always claim your mother's lineage. Most normal people with well-functioning brains don't care about clan when marrying ajnabis.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

:pachah1:

We deserve better than nonstop suugo+calaacal:kodaksmiley:

Beesha indhoyar got the nasab chicks:ahh:
That's the Malaysian flag right? This reminds me of the thread on Ummah.com where Asians were wondering why Somali men don't date them. Somali women responded saying dating is haram. Their response was, why are the women dating other men then. :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: The clap back was pretty funny.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Xalimos started this trend of going after Ajaanabi men, we are gonna Finnish. Time to get me some Phueng Pi

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOO[OLLOLLOO

JAKDKKSKDKDKDJDKWK

:damn::russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I was not expecting this. Man found a thickity ling ling too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending