No more Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
People get depressed when they distance themselves from Allah SWT. More problems and more obstacles in your life will occur when you disobey the Almighty God. If you wanna cure your depression pretty easily repent and return to Allah SWT, start memorising the Quran and seek Islamic knowledge, Do NOT miss any prayer in the Masjid except rarely. You'll then see fruitful results Inshallah.

I left Islam and I'm not depressed at all. Stop spreading lies

if you left islam then why are u here? still talking about it lmao looks like you did for attention then anything else. Get a life. who cares if you left islam is not like you dis anyone a favor.loser!

The guy lied and said depression is caused by "distance from allah" which goes against what doctors and therapists said. I responded and said I left Islam and am not depressed. You muslims spread lies and misinformation about mental illnesses

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I can't beat it fam, every time I think it's passed it comes creeping home.
:patrice:
So I live with it, in silence mostly.
That's my secret, I'm always depressed. But Allah's got my back, so it's all good.
:rejoice:

I'm that guy. Certain events in life just shape the way you are man.
It's ignorant to claim that depression is solely caused by not practising Islam.

We all got different trials, some are just heavier than others. Some are caused by internal factors whilst others are external.

I wish you nothing but the best of health and happiness my brother. You will beat this test of life and go on to do great things. Will keep you in my duas. :friendhug:

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I can't beat it fam, every time I think it's passed it comes creeping home.
:patrice:
So I live with it, in silence mostly.
That's my secret, I'm always depressed. But Allah's got my back, so it's all good.
:rejoice:

I'm that guy. Certain events in life just shape the way you are man.
It's ignorant to claim that depression is solely caused by not practising Islam.

We all got different trials, some are just heavier than others. Some are caused by internal factors whilst others are external.
genetics can play a role in chronic depression. Talk to your doctor about your symptoms bro. There are many medications available that can help.
Insha Allah you'll be able to beat this nagging depression.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Guys i think ive beaten depression.. For all these years ive been philosophically thinking deeply about the world we live in. why am I here in the west... capitalism .. and society....

I was kinda of like this guy
Ive realised that I'm just a small little person out billions of humans and i cannot control the world. Ive realised I have control over my own life but not other people and how they live there lives. I began questioning the government and why we live our lives this way..

The only way to beat depression is to accept that whatever position you are in life its because of the previous decisions you made in life. Your present is your future.
There ia nothing you will gain from a therapist. Swalah dua and sadaqah will get rid of it. Read the quran .1 juz per day. You will be a mountain.

A therapist will tell u go to the gym make exercise drink water as if u already dont know these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts