No more Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i think ive beaten depression.. For all these years ive been philosophically thinking deeply about the world we live in. why am I here in the west... capitalism .. and society....

I was kinda of like this guy
Ive realised that I'm just a small little person out billions of humans and i cannot control the world. Ive realised I have control over my own life but not other people and how they live there lives. I began questioning the government and why we live our lives this way..

The only way to beat depression is to accept that whatever position you are in life its because of the previous decisions you made in life. Your present is your future.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
People get depressed when they distance themselves from Allah SWT. More problems and more obstacles in your life will occur when you disobey the Almighty God. If you wanna cure your depression pretty easily repent and return to Allah SWT, start memorising the Quran and seek Islamic knowledge, Do NOT miss any prayer in the Masjid except rarely. You'll then see fruitful results Inshallah.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People get depressed when they distance themselves from Allah SWT. More problems and more obstacles in your life will occur when you disobey the Almighty God. If you wanna cure your depression pretty easily repent and return to Allah SWT, start memorising the Quran and seek Islamic knowledge, Do NOT miss any prayer in the Masjid except rarely. You'll then see fruitful results Inshallah.
Exactly. I have never met a depressed person praying 5 times a day

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I can't beat it fam, every time I think it's passed it comes creeping home.
:patrice:
So I live with it, in silence mostly.
That's my secret, I'm always depressed. But Allah's got my back, so it's all good.
:rejoice:

Exactly. I have never met a depressed person praying 5 times a day

I'm that guy. Certain events in life just shape the way you are man.
It's ignorant to claim that depression is solely caused by not practising Islam.

We all got different trials, some are just heavier than others. Some are caused by internal factors whilst others are external.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I can't beat it fam, every time I think it's passed it comes creeping home.
:patrice:
So I live with it, in silence mostly.
That's my secret, I'm always depressed. But Allah's got my back, so it's all good.
:rejoice:

I'm that guy. Certain events in life just shape the way you are man.
It's ignorant to claim that depression is solely caused by not practising Islam.

We all got different trials, some are just heavier than others. Some are caused by internal factors whilst others are external.
You should go talk to someone. I know guy from my old high school who recently killed himself due to depression and everyone thought he was normal and happy it was a shocker..

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You should go talk to someone. I know guy from my old high school who recently killed himself due to depression and everyone thought he was normal and happy it was a shocker..

I'm planning to sxb, it's hard trying to explain when people would assume it's a jinn, or waswas or I'm just being salty.
I haven't had the thoughts of killing myself, thought never crossed my mind, also I fear Allah too much to do that.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm planning to sxb, it's hard trying to explain when people would assume it's a jinn, or waswas or I'm just being salty.
I haven't had the thoughts of killing myself, thought never crossed my mind, also I fear Allah too much to do that.
Either way nothing wrong with talking to someone about it. You don't want this lingering over you and effecting your daily life sxb..

Either way nothing wrong with talking to someone about it. You don't want this lingering over you and effecting your daily life sxb..
Is that what you do talk about your feelings? Do you also spill tea with women?
Pause.gif

mental illness is a poor mans affliction. Most of the wards are full of rapefugess and impoverished folk.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Don't be depressed about Dunya if you are Muslim sxb, you can be stressed sometimes but depression is for the gaalo. They value the Dunya and only the Dunya we value the dunya and aqira, we know everything is from Allah so there's no reason to be depressed about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending