No Judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it hard to get rid of bad habits such as Judging others??? I try my best to fix myself. In Gods eyes, judging other is grave. Or Gossiping, which I think is a version of Judgement.

SO I was listening to the Sheikh about the Story of Nabi Yusuf pbuh

The story of a seduction attempt. Allaah swt mentions things selectively according to his supreme knowledge & Wisdom in the Quran. In the story, the wife of a governor attempted to seduce a breath taking handsome Prophet Yusuf pbuh. The woman finally was caught by her husband in her chasing the teenage Nabi. She was not punished in the Quran. God was not harsh on the act of this woman. It was a lustful act. But do you know who got punished? The women of the town who gossiped and judge the wife of the governor. So the governess came up with an idea. To invite the women to her home and then let Prophet Yusuf pbuh walk in front of them while they had knives on their hands peeling apples. In the Quran, it explicitly says--the women cut their hands and bled while admiring the beauty of the prophet.

So this tells me, this lustful woman who attempted to seduce the young prophet, was not punished but was given the opportunity to embarrass those women who were laughing at her. An opportunity to punish others for laughing and judging her.

The moral of the story is : Dont judge human's mistake. Just either pray that u dont make that mistake or say nothing.

Also, any sort of pride is bad. Even people who murder their families in all these dateline investigation shows on TV, NEVER say I am not able to murder someone. You dont know. Period.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm pleasantly surprised that you're more religious now.

I remember few days ago you were talking about high sex drive and penetration. Basra what made you change in the span of 3 days?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm pleasantly surprised that you're more religious now.

I remember few days ago you were talking about high sex drive and penetration. Basra what made you change in the span of 3 days?

looool Huuno I am always striving to be religious. But I do tend to have that cosmopolitan mind blurt out intrusive thoughts once in a while. I am a work in progress huuno. Not progressive as to the liberal Politique---but progressing in the imaan department! :)

PS your naasos are pleasant'y un-droopy tonite :)

Gibiin-Udug

looool Huuno I am always striving to be religious. But I do tend to have that cosmopolitan mind blurt out intrusive thoughts once in a while. I am a work in progress huuno. Not progressive as to the liberal Politique---but progressing in the imaan department! :)

PS your naasos are pleasant'y un-droopy tonite :)
Looooooooool

I knew you were fake.

Sorry I'm not into lady parts. I'm strictly into gentlemen.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you think of the Prophet Yusuf pbuh story? What is your take in this story?

Gibiin-Udug

Reiko u r such an atheist. Its so hilarious. loooooooooooooool
Istaqfurrallah. What made you say that?

I'm not an atheist, how dare you, I'm a Muslim, Sunni woman. Who's trying to make it in this world.

I hate you Basra, May Allah swt make you fat forever.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Istaqfurrallah. What made you say that?

I'm not an atheist, how dare you, I'm a Muslim, Sunni woman. Who's trying to make it in this world.

I hate you Basra, May Allah swt make you fat forever.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ha ha ha ha ha

I get this vibe from you. I dont know why, maybe I am possessed! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Gibiin-Udug

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
5560.jpg

Reiko u r such an atheist. Its so hilarious. loooooooooooooool
I don’t think reiko is atheist I have been a lurker for a considerable amount of time on this forum and I am certainly convinced reiko is a pious woman who is a devout worshipper of jimmy choo, dolce & gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Versace..

1FA4C80D-4220-4665-B2A5-C3D5670A62D8.png
327E3E6C-34E5-4B6B-89D6-A42486FFC732.png
3277819A-94C7-4223-B61C-464D47493749.png
1A3ACEFF-E3C4-438A-AED6-705BBA125586.png
E97E5D33-7F97-4973-AFB8-A99B70DFD27F.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Is it hard to get rid of bad habits such as Judging others??? I try my best to fix myself. In Gods eyes, judging other is grave. Or Gossiping, which I think is a version of Judgement.

SO I was listening to the Sheikh about the Story of Nabi Yusuf pbuh

The story of a seduction attempt. Allaah swt mentions things selectively according to his supreme knowledge & Wisdom in the Quran. In the story, the wife of a governor attempted to seduce a breath taking handsome Prophet Yusuf pbuh. The woman finally was caught by her husband in her chasing the teenage Nabi. She was not punished in the Quran. God was not harsh on the act of this woman. It was a lustful act. But do you know who got punished? The women of the town who gossiped and judge the wife of the governor. So the governess came up with an idea. To invite the women to her home and then let Prophet Yusuf pbuh walk in front of them while they had knives on their hands peeling apples. In the Quran, it explicitly says--the women cut their hands and bled while admiring the beauty of the prophet.

So this tells me, this lustful woman who attempted to seduce the young prophet, was not punished but was given the opportunity to embarrass those women who were laughing at her. An opportunity to punish others for laughing and judging her.

The moral of the story is : Dont judge human's mistake. Just either pray that u dont make that mistake or say nothing.

Also, any sort of pride is bad. Even people who murder their families in all these dateline investigation shows on TV, NEVER say I am not able to murder someone. You dont know. Period.
MashaAllah @Basra :)

Muji

VIP
Usually when someone has been diagnosed with something they become religious overnight

Hope you’re ok basra

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Usually when someone has been diagnosed with something they become religious overnight

Hope you’re ok basra

Knowles

What if I am right? That would be despite my mental issues ma ha? It would be the truth! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do I sound like an aggressive spinster?

U definitely have a different spirit from Reiko. Your spirit is more like pants wearing Xalimo who likes to put her hands in the pocket to look cool, or cross both hands behind her flat tom boy booty in a thinking pensive posture.

Knowles is more like Reiko's spirit. A Majeerten over weight, none flat booty. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts