No feeling is better than...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When you wake up with a full nights rest, all the way energized, and ready to tackle the day head on. It feels great alx.

This Ramadan has been amazing so far, I feel more present than ever before. I’ve been doing some light yoga before sleeping I feel great wlhi.

What do you do to start your day off right?

I scroll on my phone for a while before I get out of bed or I rush to my computer for class instead of having to sprint to the bus stop pre-corona
:damedamn:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When you wake up with a full nights rest, all the way energized, and ready to tackle the day head on. It feels great alx.

This Ramadan has been amazing so far, I feel more present than ever before. I’ve been doing some light yoga before sleeping I feel great wlhi.

What do you do to start your day off right?
Yeah akhi I say dua first

Alhamdullilah lathee ahyana ba3da ma amatna wa Ilaahin nushoor

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Feeling appreciated by the love of family and friends alike.
It's a surefire road to richness unseen!

Better tell the 6 year old to start making his/her own breakfast. Can’t be that hard to put some cereal and milk into a bowl. You’re a kind older sister
thanks, but my mom believes that cereal is not a sufficient breakfast :mjlol:
plus the little one (6) acts like a spoiled brat and will do anything to make someone else do things for her

Macalin M

Out here
thanks, but my mom believes that cereal is not a sufficient breakfast :mjlol:
plus the little one (6) acts like a spoiled brat and will do anything to make someone else do things for her
Cereal is the most amazing breakfast one could have.
what kinda breakfast do you make them? Scrambled eggs or something?

Cereal is the most amazing breakfast one could have.
what kinda breakfast do you make them? Fried eggs or something?
i like cereal too, but we don't have it often
scrambled eggs or omelettes, french toast, oatmeal, cereal, pancakes/waffles or malawax
once in a while, i make muffins and fancy stuff

scrambled eggs or omelettes, french toast, oatmeal, cereal, pancakes/waffles or malawax
Is it wrong to eat lunch/dinner foods for breakfast :cosbyhmm:

Macalin M

Out here
bro I know what you mean. I’ve been getting 9 hours of sleep everyday since lockdown. It’s wonderful. Never knew life felt this good when you’re rested.

Damn. My older sister should’ve been like you. I got scammed.

real talk most normal days I’m lucky if I eat breakfast. Quarantine helped me eat breakfast on time. I’d usually eat my first meal between 1-4pm

bro I know what you mean. I’ve been getting 9 hours of sleep everyday since lockdown. It’s wonderful. Never knew life felt this good when you’re rested.

Damn. My older sister should’ve been like you. I got scammed.

real talk most normal days I’m lucky if I eat breakfast. Quarantine helped me eat breakfast on time. I’d usually eat my first meal between 1-4pm
i didn't say i was good at cooking, now did i? :browtf:
jk, i'm okay, but baking's more my thing
i don't really make fancy stuff anymore cause of classes and ramadan tingz
i usually eat breakfast late and usually skip dinner

Trending

Latest posts