kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

EErGU4wWkAAT5ND

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Joking aside I hope they at least create a basic institution for it so once a proper government comes in they won't have to start from scratch.

Btw basic healthcare isn't that expensive. Just couple hundred bucks per capita might give us the bare minimum coverage we need and FGS might be able to pull it off as long as they don't use the money to pay for their election bribes :fredo:

Tukraq

VIP
Joking aside I hope they at least create a basic institution for it so once a proper government comes in they won't have to start from scratch.

Btw basic healthcare isn't that expensive. Just couple hundred bucks per capita might give us the bare minimum coverage we need and FGS might be able to pull it off as long as they don't use the money to pay for their election bribes :fredo:
1p1v would mean no bribes unless there somehow bribing the entire populace, in which case hats off to them:mjlol: although that dosent guarantee you the vote

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
1p1v would mean no bribes unless there somehow bribing the entire populace, in which case hats off to them:mjlol: although that dosent guarantee you the vote

That's if you think we'll get 1p1v. Whichever government runs a proper 1p1v election gets my vote even if they aren't the best picks.

Trending