No Atheist is allowed to criticize the morals of a religion.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Atheists are a very interesting specimen. They will look at things in the bible and Qur'an and say "this is wrong" yet where do they get their standards for right and wrong?they just follow what is acceptable in the country that they live in. They are not grounded in morals they keep shifting with the times. No Christian or atheist or Hindu or darwinist can criticize the marriage of Muhammad (peace and blessings upon him) to Aisha. He consummated the marriage when she showed physical signs of maturity ie (period). Hindus and Christians have early marriage in their scripts. From the darwinian and naturalist point of view when puberty hits then reproduction is mandated. they only cry out and seeth against such marriages because the west recently made the age of consent 18. My morals come from the Allah not some spiritually burnt kafir.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Daily Fact_ The Airplane.jpeg

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I never understand why disbelievers obsess over Aisha RA or why Muslims can never seem to articulate a logical come back. 1) her age is actually unknown but estimated to be 9-19! Clearly jumping the gun and assuming it’s 9 helps their argument but is objectively wrong. 1.1) IMO 9 is an incredibly small age to reach puberty ( and rare), even by today’s standards! ( and we know scientifically puberty is happening earlier and earlier for girls because of richer diets), puberty for girls is on average 12 years. So what’s the statistical probability it would have happened freakishly early 1400 years ago on a leaner diet. 2) even if she was a child bride it was 1400+ years ago. The world was a different place, and she is not the only child bride.

This hayawan, allah did not command us you have to marry a kid. I cant judge what The past but you clearly can tell what feels right and wrong unless you are a psycopath. I really hate people who use religion för their own selfish benifit regardless if it put others in härmas way.

Atheists are a very interesting specimen. They will look at things in the bible and Qur'an and say "this is wrong" yet where do they get their standards for right and wrong?they just follow what is acceptable in the country that they live in. They are not grounded in morals they keep shifting with the times. No Christian or atheist or Hindu or darwinist can criticize the marriage of Muhammad (peace and blessings upon him) to Aisha. He consummated the marriage when she showed physical signs of maturity ie (period). Hindus and Christians have early marriage in their scripts. From the darwinian and naturalist point of view when puberty hits then reproduction is mandated. they only cry out and seeth against such marriages because the west recently made the age of consent 18. My morals come from the Allah not some spiritually burnt kafir.
What are you trying to get att? Ofcorse you should follow what allah command but dont bring upp the age issue in such a manner.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
This hayawan, allah did not command us you have to marry a kid. I cant judge what The past but you clearly can tell what feels right and wrong unless you are a psycopath. I really hate people who use religion för their own selfish benifit regardless if it put others in härmas way.
people who hit puberty are not kids.
Western society infantilizes youths past puberty.
stop using emotional arguments.

Trending

Latest posts