Niqab banned in Chechnya

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why do women always face the brunt when regimes want to tackle certain ideologies they may not agree with?

There seems to be an obsession with women's clothing and its the first thing nations do when they want to either 'modernize' a society or make it more conservative.

FYI: for those that are saying that niqab isn't part of the deen. Our mother's of believers wore it.
if u can scare some people into submission the rest it might make others follow them

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is so wrong in so many levels. I think it's yaumil qiyaama near.

Wearing niqab is a sunnah I believe, the prophets wives use to wear it. What this shows is these men are going against the sunnah/deen which is highly dangerous.

Is saudia arabia behind this? Is this man getting paid by them ? They are also changing their country to become more liberal?

Princefan

80s fan
This is so wrong in so many levels. I think it's yaumil qiyaama near.

Wearing niqab is a sunnah I believe, the prophets wives use to wear it. What this shows is these men are going against the sunnah/deen which is highly dangerous.

Is saudia arabia behind this? Is this man getting paid by them ? They are also changing their country to become more liberal?
Niqab is not obligatory. Only hijab is.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
6253BE9C-5108-4290-856B-97D57BE8D379.png