Nipsey Hussie shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Emily and those like minded people are the ignominious within the black community in these Western countries.

You have a man who glorified gangsta life up into his 30s. Who spoken about past gangsta lifestyle. Who profited this hardcore image. Who incredibly (in a stupid way) hangout and stayed in the Serengeti (the animal hood...). If you decide to stay in the Serengeti with meat piled up on you can you blame the lion for coming for you ?

I urge the likes of @Emily to go find real heroes, people like Thomas Sankara and Paul Kagame. People who have really changed the lives of the masses not a guy that tried to open a store in the Serengeti. A guy who still threw gang signs.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily and those like minded people are the ignominious within the black community in these Western countries.

You have a man who glorified gangsta life up into his 30s. Who spoken about past gangsta lifestyle. Who profited this hardcore image. Who incredibly (in a stupid way) hangout and stayed in the Serengeti (the animal hood...). If you decide to stay in the Serengeti with meat piled up on you can you blame the lion for coming for you ?

I urge the likes of @Emily to go find real heroes, people like Thomas Sankara and Paul Kagame. People who have really changed the lives of the masses not a guy that tried to open a store in the Serengeti. A guy who still threw gang signs.

Hey patient zero, you are clueless and don’t know anything about Nipsey. He was not a gang member , he actually promoted anti gang violence. He did more than just opening a store in the neighborhood he grew up in, I know you live under a rock but you should look up what he has done for the community. Don’t you ever compare him with African village leaders. Thomas Sankara was a courageous man but not bright.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hey patient zero, you are clueless and don’t know anything about Nipsey. He was not a gang member , he actually promoted anti gang violence. He did more than just opening a store in the neighborhood he grew up in, I know you live under a rock but you should look up what he has done for the community. Don’t you ever compare him with African village leaders. Thomas Sankara was a courageous man but not bright.

I must shut up after you’ve said something so profound “Sankara was a courageous man but not bright “. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno: I’ve also wondered what was his deficiency. Why did he move too fast. What was he thinking challenging France knowing full well that they had penetrated the military and the Burkino Faso institution. What he should’ve done was to hold in his intentions and bite time by eliminating those that were there and replacing them with like-minded people who would’ve been unconcquerable. Instead he was loud and proud to the point he was suicidal by his actions.

Tukraq

VIP
I must shut up after you’ve said something so profound “Sankara was a courageous man but not bright “. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno: I’ve also wondered what was his deficiency. Why did he move too fast. What was he thinking challenging France knowing full well that they had penetrated the military and the Burkino Faso institution. What he should’ve done was to hold in his intentions and bite time by eliminating those that were there and replacing them with like-minded people who would’ve been unconcquerable. Instead he was loud and proud to the point he was suicidal by his actions.
I can see why sspoters hate him @Emily he made an epic diss song to their daddy trump:mjlol::drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

He was so anti European at a time Africans were mentally and physically colonized. He was murdered by his own friend :francis:

Wanna defeat your enemies? Befriend them, keep them fucking closer.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Gtfoh with this stupid story you wrote all that cause youre Habesha(which you aren't either just a wannabe). He promoted gang violence for many years with his music. Now you want us to believe he fought gang violence. We all know the place entertainers and rappers go after they pass.
giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lmao were you looking forward to argue with me :russ:
I don’t take trolls serious. Next time say something decent and I might reply in a decent manner.
People write me off as troll to evade me or my arguments and because my thoughts are too real to digest. If you want to run so be it ukhti.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was so anti European at a time Africans were mentally and physically colonized. He was murdered by his own friend :francis:

Wanna defeat your enemies? Befriend them, keep them fucking closer.

Very good adeer!

To make matters worse the dude that killed him wasn’t even just a friend but childhood friend, dude that use to eat from their home cause his family was destitute

Tukraq

VIP
Gtfoh with this stupid story you wrote all that cause youre Habesha(which you aren't either just a wannabe). He promoted gang violence for many years with his music. Now you want us to believe he fought gang violence. We all know the place entertainers and rappers go after they pass.
Where do they go:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.