Nipsey Hussie shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many haters man. This guy was an entrepreneur and is also investing in his community. He also launched his own water company. By the way is east African?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So sad the way they killed him apparently he was going to expose corrupt things and enlighten on real matters. I doubt it was a gang member that murdered him.

snoop killed him. look how pissed off he is this pic.

1554125745_11661dd96fd58e8c0b29fd1ff4181f66.jpg

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
Man he was doing so much for the community. They don’t want our young black men to be great

Nipsey was incredibly involved in his local community, in which he worked to prevent gang violence. He helped spear a major art initiative in his home neighborhood called "Destination Crenshaw" -- a 1.3-mile open-air museum that will feature local art.

He also recently helped launch Vector 90 -- a Crenshaw district based STEM learning center and workspace dedicated to developing science and technology education in the area.

During a showcasing of Vector 90 last year, Nipsey told the LA Times ... "I grew up in gang culture. We dealt with death, with murder. It was like living in a war zone, where people die on these blocks and everybody is a little bit immune to it. I guess they call it post-traumatic stress, when you have people that have been at war for such a long time. I think L.A. suffers from that because it’s not normal yet we embrace it like it is after a while."

People are saying his daughter was with him when he got shot, I hope it’s not true

GettyImages-1097536004.jpg

One less Habesha in this world=tears from Sspot community
Geeljire(s) dies in roadside bombing=life goes on

Once you enter the street life there's no turning back you're forever an enemy combatant to the other side

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
One less Habesha in this world=tears from Sspot community
Geeljire(s) dies in roadside bombing=life goes on

Once you enter the street life there's no turning back you're forever an enemy combatant to the other side
:mjlol: LA gangs don't run that way plus he was cool with every hood so what other side are you talking about:bell: obviously not a gang related death, it was more likely personal.

:mjlol: LA gangs don't run that way plus he was cool with every hood so what other side are you talking about:bell: obviously not a gang related death, it was more likely personal.
Was he an iconic figure like tupac to the black American community
So who killed him, the CIA?:mjlol:

I seen someone mention Dr. Sebi, was Nipsey Hussle going to reveal his secerts to cure Aids, Herpes, etc?

It's obvious the street life caught up with him, all it takes is one nigga from the block who has a vendetta against him to place a bounty on his head or do the job himself. I pity the fool who joins gang life, move to Beverley hills or something whatchu doing in the hood if you got money

Tukraq

VIP
Was he an iconic figure like tupac to the black American community
So who killed him, the CIA?:mjlol:

I seen someone mention Dr. Sebi, was Nipsey Hussle going to reveal his secerts to cure Aids, Herpes, etc?

It's obvious the street life caught up with him, all it takes is one nigga from the block who has a vendetta against him to place a bounty on his head or do the job himself. I pity the fool who joins gang life, move to Beverley hills or something whatchu doing in the hood if you got money
obviously not the cia, although they have done some sketchy shit before like putting a hit on mlk:farmajoyaab: that dr sebi guy was false:dabcasar: but this wasn't gang related, as he wasn't beefing with any gangs and raps with the opposite side all the time like his best friend YG:shookgabre:
it was probably some personal shit by some guy he knew, likely friends with

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Man he was doing so much for the community. They don’t want our young black men to be great

Nipsey was incredibly involved in his local community, in which he worked to prevent gang violence. He helped spear a major art initiative in his home neighborhood called "Destination Crenshaw" -- a 1.3-mile open-air museum that will feature local art.

He also recently helped launch Vector 90 -- a Crenshaw district based STEM learning center and workspace dedicated to developing science and technology education in the area.

During a showcasing of Vector 90 last year, Nipsey told the LA Times ... "I grew up in gang culture. We dealt with death, with murder. It was like living in a war zone, where people die on these blocks and everybody is a little bit immune to it. I guess they call it post-traumatic stress, when you have people that have been at war for such a long time. I think L.A. suffers from that because it’s not normal yet we embrace it like it is after a while."

People are saying his daughter was with him when he got shot, I hope it’s not true

GettyImages-1097536004.jpg
Gtfoh with this stupid story you wrote all that cause youre Habesha(which you aren't either just a wannabe). He promoted gang violence for many years with his music. Now you want us to believe he fought gang violence. We all know the place entertainers and rappers go after they pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts