Nipsey Hussie shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His name was Nipsey Hussle, you fob:bell:

RIP! his music was pretty cool.

Like I needed to know his name.

Did he had a scientific break ?

How is he more precious than the Somalis getting blown up in Mogadishu.

Waar ma anaa waalan mise dadkan

I thought this was early aprils joke. Them tmz reported and still thought this is a sick joke. Apperantly he was killed infront of his kid as well. Sad

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Like I needed to know his name.

Did he had a scientific break ?

How is he more precious than the Somalis getting blown up in Mogadishu.

Waar ma anaa waalan mise dadkan
Who said heโ€™s more important than the Somalis that died :drakewtf: He was a human being that just got killed and youโ€™re making light of the situation.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who said heโ€™s more important than the Somalis that died :drakewtf: He was a human being that just got killed and youโ€™re making light of the situation.

He was a gangbanger, member of the Bloods.

Did the man die while promoting virtue ?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He was a gang member who glorified the lifestyle that killed him and mislead so many.
Did you even follow him? Or you just googled his name and comment? He was part of crips but turned his life around the last couple of years, he become businessman that was helping his community.

Did you even follow him? Or you just googled his name and comment? He was part of crips but turned his life around the last couple of years, he become businessman that was helping his community.
I know exactly who he is....you dont live gang life for years and hurt so many people and say ok im changed now. Let the past be the past. Doesnt work like that. Your past follows you and you have to pay for your past sins. He did......simples. Typical women fall for the changed thug story everytime

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
That is why you gotta leave the hood. I heard he opened a store to give back to the community. There is a reason rappers move to gated communities

There's a reason every rapper/celebrity that comes from the hood moves out as soon as they can. There is no love in the Hood, there's always gonna be jealous people

Emily

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
VIP
That is why you gotta leave the hood. I heard he opened a store to give back to the community. There is a reason rappers move to gated communities
Yeah he was really a nice guy who wanted to help his community and that is how they thank him

Emily

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
VIP
Once you become a celebrity move far away and never come back to where you grew up. People are fucking sheisty

Emily

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
VIP
I thought this was early aprils joke. Them tmz reported and still thought this is a sick joke. Apperantly he was killed infront of his kid as well. Sad
Man that is really sad:yloezpe:
His child needs a lifetime therapy

Yeah he was really a nice guy who wanted to help his community and that is how they thank him
He was gang member for years before he made it. This was revenge attack. You cant be gang member for years only to leave once you make it and think people forgot about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts