NIMCO HAPPY, the Eedo who her song “I loof you mur den my leyf “ has married lavishly frm the fame $. Remember, she went viral on TikTok

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
From Tusmos street watermelon seller to her $2 a day making bajaaj driver. These women sure know how to pick them:snoop:

She paid for everything all the gaajo dameer had to do was show up. If she wanted any ole deadbeat she shoulda got one from the west.

But hey, congrats to him.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Finding a slim Somali woman over the age of 30 is like finding a unicorn nowdays. Only reer baadiye and western born xalimos are retaining the true look of a nomad.

Hambalyo to Nimco and her husband!

I do think women should marry their equals or richer, but sometimes a man is really impressive and hardworking even though he doesn't have much. My issue with is with broke men who marry multiple women, but men who make little money deserve love too, if they are loyal and hardworking.

That said, since she is wealthier than him and a lot of men can't handle not being the main provider, there is a danger of him using her money on other women.
Insha'Allah khayr for her, let's send her good energy and hope he's the exception and not the rule.

Based

VIP
Seriously? You love a gaajo red eyed pirate more than your life? You said you love that bum in 4 different languages
IMG_20211118_042919.jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's about gus, these women are paying and settling for mediocre dick, It's the only explanation.

It damn sure ain't about looks :vqbuyv0: or money.

They saw this guy and ran with it

They've turned the tables:stressed:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Aghaseey, xishoodi tagtay!

Someone needs to tell these men;

giphy.gif
The sad part is he'll have hundreds who are willing. Some of these women waa desperate, 0 standards and self esteem. I dont know if it's always been like this or if it's something new but they need to cut it out, even I cant defend it.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's about gus, these women are paying and settling for mediocre dick, It's the only explanation.

Nimca looks quite old in Somali standard. Men from wealthy families go for teenagers or below 20 also woman in fanka are looked down upon at least in waqooye

Adiga why are you always hating on your sisters? What happend to the Girls code ?
Get your money up and one day youd able to pay for your own wedding like the queen nimco happy .

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Adiga why are you always hating on your sisters? What happend to the Girls code ?
Get your money up and one day youd able to pay for your own wedding like the queen nimco happy .
Where was I hating on my sisters? You know better than to address me danyeeryahow with your limited english. Keep it pushing monkey.

Trending

Latest posts