NIMCO HAPPY, the Eedo who her song “I loof you mur den my leyf “ has married lavishly frm the fame $. Remember, she went viral on TikTok

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
From Tusmos street watermelon seller to her $2 a day making bajaaj driver. These women sure know how to pick them:snoop:

She paid for everything all the gaajo dameer had to do was show up. If she wanted any ole deadbeat she shoulda got one from the west.

But hey, congrats to him.

Why are you acting brand new you know for a fact your paying for our wedding and honeymoon and I will be paying for the house .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Finding a slim Somali woman over the age of 30 is like finding a unicorn nowdays. Only reer baadiye and western born xalimos are retaining the true look of a nomad.

But does chubby tubby wobby halimos with the chip tooth and unsiiiii Smell , is like finding el Dorado and all its gold .

:banderas::diddyass::russsmug::shaq::superman::fittytousand::yacadiim::wow:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Girl calm down you hating for no reason :gucciwhat:
He may be ugly but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
titus-andromedon-ignoring-this.gif

You're all working with baby carrots, stop it.

Why are you acting brand new you know for a fact your paying for our wedding and honeymoon and I will be paying for the house .
ross-yes.gif

Brand new? Uhm, I signed up for the anna nicole smith package adeer. You promised me I would get all your life savings when you croak🥲😥

Reer magaal girls typically get married right after they finish high school or university. Those who don't find their calaf by the time they're 26 have to settle for being second or 3rd wives.
I don't buy that.

People back home lie about their age. Funnily enough they don't even know when they were exactly born. Also, a lot of the men can't even tell their real ages as reer magaal seem to be infatuated with the 'habar' look. The so called 'pretty' ones the guys like are fat and overly bleached at 18-21 and can pass for a western 30 year old as being overally chubby and fat ages your appearance.

Also, 40 something yr old women are marrying single men there. Unless you're saing over 26+ are marrying divorced men ect so they're 2nd wives in that way yes, Faraxs back home marry hella young, so by late 20s they'd have married.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I don't buy that.

People back home lie about their age. Funnily enough they don't even know when they were exactly born. Also, a lot of the men can't even tell their real ages as reer magaal seem to be infatuated with the 'habar' look. The so called 'pretty' ones the guys like are fat and overly bleached at 18-21 and can pass for a western 30 year old as being overally chubby and fat ages your appearance.

Also, 40 something yr old women are marrying single men there. Unless you're saing over 26+ are marrying divorced men ect so they're 2nd wives in that way yes, Faraxs back home marry hella young, so by late 20s they'd have married.
It's hard to lie about their estimated age back home because everyone has a lot of cousins and many of them could be a year or 2 older/younger than you. People can easily use someone's relative whose age is known to estimate how old they are. It's true that some men are resorting to marrying older women ( 2 of my uncle's are married to carmal/garoob women who are much older) but that usually happens when Farah are finessing the women. A man who has his shit together whether young or middle age would always consider a young xalimo as a first option.

Trending