Niiko: Bantu Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
but there are a lot of things that the Somalis do but other Cushites dont yaa akhi does that make it foreign then.

Often that's from Arabs or Indians (the macawiis, certain foods/sprices). Everything else Somalis do/eat can be found in other Horners/East Africans. When it is not you must search for other origins.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Often that's from Arabs or Indians (the macawiis, certain foods/sprices). Everything else Somalis do/eat can be found in other Horners/East Africans. When it is not you must search for other origins.
That's a very Un-Somali thing to say akhi shame on you!

Can I have the proof written proof that niiko originated with the Bantus?

Look at all the dances Black people do in Africa and in the diaspora, it involved the lower body, specifically the buttocks and hips; whining, twerking, niiko etc, etc.

It's the same dance.

Whereas ethnic Somalis use their upper body and feet like other Horners. We don't whine, grind or twerk.

Buranbur
Jaandheer
Dhaanto
Saylici etc.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Look at all the dances Black people do in Africa and in the diaspora, it involved the lower body, specifically the buttocks and hips; whining, twerking, niiko etc, etc.

It's the same dance.

Whereas ethnic Somalis use their upper body and feet like other Horners. We don't whine, grind or twerk.

Buranbur
Jaandheer
Dhaanto
Saylici etc.
hmmmm interesting yaa ukhti

It's the same dance.

Buranbur
Jaandheer
Dhaanto
Saylici etc.
Arabs and North Africans also have dances like twerking bellydancing etc not just blacks

Arabs and North Africans also have dances like twerking bellydancing etc not just blacks
Im aware of belly-dancing, but twerking? It's definitely not a part of native cultures in North Africa, the Middle-east or any other non-SSA cultures.

Twerking is an African-American dance that has roots in West Africa/SSA.

Im aware of belly-dancing, but twerking? It's definitely not a part of native cultures in North Africa, the Middle-east or any other non-SSA cultures.

Twerking is an African-American dance that has roots in West Africa/SSA.
Algerian native kabyle dance is basically twerking. They have some dances similar to twerking in the middle east too.

Algerian native kabyle dance is basically twerking. They have some dances similar to twerking in the middle east too.
It may be a reer xamar/bantu dance since they were the main ones that brought them to Somalia. It's either way not an ethnic Somali dance.

Niiko is very superior to any Somali "dance". I am ashamed to say that the most famous somali dance is the feminine Dhaanto. Niiko is very good i hope we keep it for thousands of years to come.

Tell me how is this not better than that crap you call Somali dances? Delusional people:bell:

Niiko is very superior to any Somali "dance". I am ashamed to say that the most famous somali dance is the feminine Dhaanto. Niiko is very good i hope we keep it for thousands of years to come.

Tell me how is this not better than that crap you call Somali dances? Delusional people:bell:
If it goes against Islam BAN IT whether it be niiko or any sort of dance, we don't need this qashin

Since when did these Somalians care about Islam? We might as well just ban Every Somali dance since they go against Islam.
Well taking a look at Somalia, there are people who truly care about the deen and than there are the likes of al shaydan and you also have dad calooshoda u shaqeysta yaal. you'll find all sorts of Somalis whether in Somalia or dibadda

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Since when did these Somalians care about Islam? We might as well just ban Every Somali dance since they go against Islam.

We should ban dances/songs since they do go against our religion; we shouldn't cherrypick what's haram and what's halal. What's wrong is wrong, what's halal is halal.

You are raising my suspicions again. :notsureif:

giphy.gif
I think he might be @NA9 alt but male this time lol, spreading bantu supremacy in a somali forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending