Nihilism is stupid

That's that, it's stupid.

I feel sorry for Nihilists, they don't truly care about anything or even themselves.

The easiest way to cure a nihilist is to point a gun at them, watch how they care all of a sudden

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am nihilist, all morals, values, religious teaching, good n bad are made up by people to control and subjectate people. As a nihilist I hold that life has no fundamental purpose just like an animal who just survives and doesn't add anything to life beyond mere existence. There is no objectve purpose or meaning to life.

As you see animals roaming about imagaine u preach to animals about heaven n hell and afterlife nonsense they will just ignore u and roam about to survive, I hold onto a similar lack of belief system.

Last edited:
I am nihilist, all morals, values, religious teaching, good n bad are made up by people to control and subjectate people. As a nihilist I hold that life has no fundamental purpose just like an animal who just survives and doesn't add anything to life beyond mere existence. There is no objectve purpose or meaning to life.

As you see animals roaming about imagaine u preach to animals about heaven n hell and afterlife nonsense they will just ignore u and roam about to survive, I hold onto a similar lack of belief system.
You must not be a happy person

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You must not be a happy person

Being Happy or sad doesn't make god real. Just because u need a bed-time story about life after death and angels of death and all this 'zeus idealogy' makes you immature like a child. There is no afterlife, you will rott and convert to soil. This doesn't sound nice but it's more likely the reality.

Being Happy or sad doesn't make god real. Just because u need a bed-time story about life after death and angels of death and all this 'zeus idealogy' makes you immature like a child. There is no afterlife, you will rott and convert to soil. This doesn't sound nice but it's more likely the reality.
Nihilism is more than rejecting god or the afterlife.

You basically reject every societal norms that exist & see no point in life itself ,so ... why still live?

Its easier to be atheist and believe u can live however u want and not be accountable for ur actions and not be in constant fear of eternity if hell for wat uve done and then just die and be nothing forever.
being religious has nothing to do with doing it being comfortable its a decision to submit to the truth

U literally just proving Islam more true.
وَلَقَدۡ ذَرَأۡنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِیرࣰا مِّنَ ٱلۡجِنِّ وَٱلۡإِنسِۖ لَهُمۡ قُلُوبࣱ لَّا یَفۡقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمۡ أَعۡیُنࣱ لَّا یُبۡصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمۡ ءَاذَانࣱ لَّا یَسۡمَعُونَ بِهَاۤۚ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ كَٱلۡأَنۡعَـٰمِ بَلۡ هُمۡ أَضَلُّۚ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡغَـٰفِلُونَ ﴿ ١٧٩ ﴾

• Dr. Mustafa Khattab:
Indeed, We have destined many jinn and humans for Hell. They have hearts they do not understand with, eyes they do not see with, and ears they do not hear with. They are like cattle. In fact, they are even less guided! Such ˹people˺ are ˹entirely˺ heedless. (179)

Al-A'raf, Ayah 179

I've known a few nihilist in my time, all of them were losers that tried to justify their shortcomings, inability to want and do better for themselves. It just a way of taping out instead of eating the L and learning from it. Kinda like incels, or guys, that come up with a thousand and one reasons why women are bad and don't interact with any. They refuse to see their own shortcomings, so they focus on the faults of others, same m.o really

That’s because other don’t have the same intellect as humans so they wouldn’t be able to comprehend the information by nature. Not because they can understand but choose to ignore

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Nihilism is not a world view. It's a state of mind. More accurately, a depressed, lonely, sad state of mind.

Nihilism makes prefect sense from an atheist perspective.

We are created to worship Allah. When you remove that ideologies like nihilism make a lot more sense.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1640788570344.jpeg

Adagio

reer baadiyo
Agreed. Would also like to add that there is a difference between value and meaning. Nihilism is the belief that this life is meaningless without an over-arching purpose, whereas Islam gives meaning to this world by making this life consequential whereby every action of yours can affect the outcome of your eternal afterlife so it has meaning. It has meaning, a transcendental purpose behind your very own existence and life in the first place.

Al-Garaad Jaamac Ciise

Siyaasigi Dhabta

kaftam waaye wlhi u serious?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member

you are not a nihilist, if you didn't care you wouldn't preserve yourself. If you are a real nihilist you would kill yourself or at the very least not stop someone from trying because you don't care about anything.

You are an athiest who doesn't think about things and claims they don't matter because you feel its easier to ignore life's questions than to hear the hard answers.

I am not trying to insult you, I simply am trying to give you a reality check bro.

We know Islam is objectively correct because dozens of prophecies have been proven undeniably true and many scientific facts that were impossible to confirm until recently have been proven from the quran.

Trending