Nihilism is stupid

That's that, it's stupid.

I feel sorry for Nihilists, they don't truly care about anything or even themselves.

The easiest way to cure a nihilist is to point a gun at them, watch how they care all of a sudden

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am nihilist, all morals, values, religious teaching, good n bad are made up by people to control and subjectate people. As a nihilist I hold that life has no fundamental purpose just like an animal who just survives and doesn't add anything to life beyond mere existence. There is no objectve purpose or meaning to life.

As you see animals roaming about imagaine u preach to animals about heaven n hell and afterlife nonsense they will just ignore u and roam about to survive, I hold onto a similar lack of belief system.

Last edited:
I am nihilist, all morals, values, religious teaching, good n bad are made up by people to control and subjectate people. As a nihilist I hold that life has no fundamental purpose just like an animal who just survives and doesn't add anything to life beyond mere existence. There is no objectve purpose or meaning to life.

As you see animals roaming about imagaine u preach to animals about heaven n hell and afterlife nonsense they will just ignore u and roam about to survive, I hold onto a similar lack of belief system.
You must not be a happy person

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You must not be a happy person

Being Happy or sad doesn't make god real. Just because u need a bed-time story about life after death and angels of death and all this 'zeus idealogy' makes you immature like a child. There is no afterlife, you will rott and convert to soil. This doesn't sound nice but it's more likely the reality.