Nightmare about the Ibilis and Dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I've always suffered from horrible nightmares since I was young or usually I would have forgettable dreams I can't remember when I wake up, but this dream last night shocked me to my core.

I can't for the life of me remember the beginning of my dream but all I remember is I was sitting in an empty court room in the witness box. I started getting this weird feeling that I should get out of the court room immediately, like that panic you get when you are late to a function and people are waiting for you.

I run towards the large wooden doors and when I open them I enter St.Peter's square in the Vatican city

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I look back I realize instead of running out of the court room , now I was running out of the St Peter's Basilica. I remember this place vividly because I visited the Vatican City last summer but I never came that close to the St Peter's Basilica (church).

I turn around to carry on running but I run straight into someone that looked like a catholic monk , he was wearing a brown robe and a white rope knotted around his waist, he was holding a long metal rode with a cross on the top. He kept shouting at me to stop looking and to leave, that's when I noticed there were 3 men standing behind him. Two were in a red hooded robe with the hood up and one man in the middle. The man in the middle was completely naked , he looked old and fragile. The monk is now pushing me and keeps shouting "stop look , stop looking". That's when I recognized the old man , it was Pope Francis ( I'M NOT SAYING HE IS THE DAJJAL OR IBLIS keep reading). Him and the other men looked like they were heading to a ceremony of some sort.

The whole thing felt so bizzare, I immediately beginning running. I keep looking around, wondering why I was at the Vatican City. I was definitely sure that it was the Vatican because I remember those large pillars with the fountain in the middle.

Shortly after the fountain, I was heading towards the entrance of the square and in the distance I saw a man standing. He was wearing a white thawb.

I get closer to him, when I was about run past him on my left , I got this sickening feeling like I'm approaching serious danger. I get closer and I see his face clearly, he was clean shaven and had large eyes. His body was completely disproportionate, he was short, his shoulders were really small and thin but his head was very large.

I look at his eyes and his eye pupils were completely black. He wasn't looking my way but in front of him. He smiles and does a sort of , nod of acknowledgement in that direction. I stop running and look to my right and there he was, another man dressed in the same clothes as the guy on my left, except his thawb is completely black and he is missing one eye. I felt completely faint.

Suddenly the floor beneath my feet disappeared and I started falling , he(dajjal) stretches out his hand to me and says take it , I don't and fall into the dark abyss

Next thing I know, I wake up in my bed , drenched in sweat.

I tried to tell the story to my sister but I kept shaking, when finally explained to her what I saw and I was going through the details I realized the first man I saw in the white thawb must have been the Iblis.

:noneck::noneck:

anyways I really wanted to write about my dream because it's probably one of the most bizarre ones I ever had

astaghfirullah (x100)

edit : oops i spelt it wrong in the title

Last edited:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also taught us what to do when someone sees something unpleasant in a dream and wakes up as a result.

That is: to spit drily to the left, to seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan, to change the side on which one was sleeping, and to pray if one wishes.

It was reported that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
If any one of you sees something that he dislikes (in a dream), let him get up and pray, and not tell people about it.’” (narrated by Muslim, 2263)

https://islamqa.info/en/9577

The Quran doesn't say anything about Dajjal. It's in the hadiths, and the hadiths contradict each other. One hadith says he is blind in his right eye, and a second one says he is blind in his left eye, even though both claim that his blindness is just in one eye. A third hadith says he is a Jewish boy even though others say he is an adult.

A forth hadith says he travels on a giant donkey the gap between whose ears is the span of forty hands and can move between continents in a day. Really? A donkey? Not a car or a plane or some other means of transportation since it is a futuristic event? It's obvious these hadiths were written by people who thought society would always remain at the primitive feudal level to which they were accustomed and never imagined the scientific revolution that would transform society.

Saudi wadaads get around this by saying that scientific knowledge will be lost. Neither Allah nor his prophet said that science would be lost and humanity would return to a pre-technological state. That's a story invented by Saudis to justify why their man made hadiths look so out of date.

Some scholars like the one below reject the concept of Dajjal. Why would Allah leave out such important information from the Quran if it was true?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I've always suffered from horrible nightmares since I was young or usually I would have forgettable dreams I can't remember when I wake up, but this dream last night shocked me to my core.

I can't for the life of me remember the beginning of my dream but all I remember is I was sitting in an empty court room in the witness box. I started getting this weird feeling that I should get out of the court room immediately, like that panic you get when you are late to a function and people are waiting for you.

I run towards the large wooden doors and when I open them I enter St.Peter's square in the Vatican city

When I look back I realize instead of running out of the court room , now I was running out of the St Peter's Basilica. I remember this place vividly because I visited the Vatican City last summer but I never came that close to the St Peter's Basilica (church).

I turn around to carry on running but I run straight into someone that looked like a catholic monk , he was wearing a brown robe and a white rope knotted around his waist, he was holding a long metal rode with a cross on the top. He kept shouting at me to stop looking and to leave, that's when I noticed there were 3 men standing behind him. Two were in a red hooded robe with the hood up and one man in the middle. The man in the middle was completely naked , he looked old and fragile. The monk is now pushing me and keeps shouting "stop look , stop looking". That's when I recognized the old man , it was Pope Francis ( I'M NOT SAYING HE IS THE DAJJAL OR IBLIS keep reading). Him and the other men looked like they were heading to a ceremony of some sort.

The whole thing felt so bizzare, I immediately beginning running. I keep looking around, wondering why I was at the Vatican City. I was definitely sure that it was the Vatican because I remember those large pillars with the fountain in the middle.

Shortly after the fountain, I was heading towards the entrance of the square and in the distance I saw a man standing. He was wearing a white thawb.

I get closer to him, when I was about run past him on my left , I got this sickening feeling like I'm approaching serious danger. I get closer and I see his face clearly, he was clean shaven and had large eyes. His body was completely disproportionate, he was short, his shoulders were really small and thin but his head was very large.

I look at his eyes and his eye pupils were completely black. He wasn't looking my way but in front of him. He smiles and does a sort of , nod of acknowledgement in that direction. I stop running and look to my right and there he was, another man dressed in the same clothes as the guy on my left, except his thawb is completely black and he is missing one eye. I felt completely faint.

Suddenly the floor beneath my feet disappeared and I started falling , he(dajjal) stretches out his hand to me and says take it , I don't and fall into the dark abyss

Next thing I know, I wake up in my bed , drenched in sweat.

I tried to tell the story to my sister but I kept shaking, when finally explained to her what I saw and I was going through the details I realized the first man I saw in the white thawb must have been the Iblis.

:noneck::noneck:

anyways I really wanted to write about my dream because it's probably one of the most bizarre ones I ever had

astaghfirullah (x100)

edit : oops i spelt it wrong in the title
Don’t share bad dreams. Just the good. Like when u dream about me I wanna hear about it.

Before you went to bed did you recite Ayatul Kursi or not ??? if you can't specifically remember for that particular evening.

I would like to ask you whether reciting ayatul kursi at night is a regular habit of yours or not?

This is critical because it will determine whether this is a satanic inspired dream or something authentic that can be interpreted.

Your dream is coinciding with the events last night when Israel/US launched attacks on Iranian bases in Syria and the Ayotallah's have threatened imminent retaliation, we are looking at WW3.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I had a nightmare as a kid too.

It was night, I was leaving my cousins house, and returning home, and one the way I kept feeling as if something was there, I kept ignoring the feeling and I kept walking, the road was never ending for some reason, so I kept walking thinking I'd get close to home, idk why really, anywho. I see a man standing there with a giant coat and a fedora, I tried to go past him, but something drew me to his face, his face was pure white, literally nothing, no nose, ears, eyes, etc. Just white. And I remember fondly, that he was looking at me, even without eyes, It felt weird. He slowly stretches his long fingers towards me, and all of a sudden the nigga had a face that looked like this

I started melting, felt like a orgasm for some reason.

TLDR; Got killed by some demonic shit in my dream.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I had a nightmare as a kid too.

It was night, I was leaving my cousins house, and returning home, and one the way I kept feeling as if something was there, I kept ignoring the feeling and I kept walking, the road was never ending for some reason, so I kept walking thinking I'd get close to home, idk why really, anywho. I see a man standing there with a giant coat and a fedora, I tried to go past him, but something drew me to his face, his face was pure white, literally nothing, no nose, ears, eyes, etc. Just white. And I remember fondly, that he was looking at me, even without eyes, It felt weird. He slowly stretches his long fingers towards me, and all of a sudden the nigga had a face that looked like this

I started melting, felt like a orgasm for some reason.

TLDR; Got killed by some demonic shit in my dream.

That's really creepy that he didn't have a face :faysalwtf: he sounds like slender man

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
That's really creepy that he didn't have a face :faysalwtf: he sounds like slender man

Your dream is most likely to warn you against going astray. These days they are pushing for christianity and atheism so be very careful in your deen.

We live at the times when a person will sleep a muslim and wake up a kafir because of the trials.

Start studying your deen and be regular in your swalah.

Your dream is most likely to warn you against going astray. These days they are pushing for christianity and atheism so be very careful in your deen.

We live at the times when a person will sleep a muslim and wake up a kafir because of the trials.

Start studying your deen and be regular in your swalah.
You guys are the biggest pussies how are you still having nightmares at your big age loool

Status
Not open for further replies.