nicki minaj is my motto.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Nicki minaj is a lifestyle, a legend, a way of living, a breath of fresh air, a baddie, just everything. She's like the feeling where you swim while its raining. i f*cking love her. She's the queen of rap forever.
barbie tingz, barbie dreams, chun li, black barbies, tusa, motorsport, monster, fendi, hotgirlsummer, yikes, megatron, pils and potions, grand piano, no frauds, did it on em, high school and more. all those songs r forveer it :rejoice:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Nicki did it better, i know who kanye is im just ignoring him. hes a sidepiece here. nicki KILLED IT
Whaaaat? Kanye made the fuckin beat,the production,he brought her ass to Hawaii to record this verse,he literally placed her on the map, Come on now,you can't mention this song and forget,Jay z and kanye

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Whaaaat? Kanye made the fuckin beat,the production,he brought her ass to Hawaii to record this verse,he literally placed her on the map, Come on now,you can't mention this song and forget,Jay z and kanye
True, yes but the only reason people stream that song is for nicki. Nicki gave it life. Nicki resurrected it. Nicki brought that shii up. Kanye knows it too thats why he took her off their new song. He's mad pissed

Trending

Latest posts