Nice muslim couple: AA Muslim and Latina

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
All black converts, be they African American, Carribean or African from a non-Muslim background want a light skinned woman. This Deen Squad tune covers this topic well:

"Fell in love with an Arab girl
I got so attached
But her father don't accept me only 'cuz I'm black
Is that really Islam?"

View attachment 116012

Get out of here with this colorist nonsense man.

All black converts, be they African American, Carribean or African from a non-Muslim background want a light skinned woman. This Deen Squad tune covers this topic well:

"Fell in love with an Arab girl
I got so attached
But her father don't accept me only 'cuz I'm black
Is that really Islam?"

View attachment 116012

I would accept a black Muslim like a Hausa or Fula but not a revert.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is a fact I'm afraid, Black converts are coons.
That is nonsense yes some Black reverts grew up around Muslims and want to marry an Arab female from the same Muslim Arab community they grew up with, but many Black reverts just marry other Muslims not based on colour.

Why look for Black female reverts (there are not many) when Allah swt has granted you all Muslim women eligible for marriage.
Some that grow up with Somali community might marry a darskin Somali sister. Does that mean they go for lighter women?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
but their like shiny pokemon in orderer to find them u need to find a ninja and make her bend over and then they shall spawn to your location like flies to rotting fruit

CaliTedesse

VIP
but their like shiny pokemon in orderer to find them u need to find a ninja and make her bend over and then they shall spawn to your location like flies to rotting fruit
Your comments be mad strange bro

Some of my favourite afrikang Muslims

Paul-Pogba.png

Trending

Latest posts