Next step for trans people now

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What about those men who have vagina and a little penis sticking out of the vagina? U think they don't exist??? They have beard, flat chest and don't have a period. But they do have a vagina and a little gus protruding out.\

what should this person do? He has a male brain. Obviously is a man by everything except no penis

Should he spread his legs and allow a penis in? That's disgusting

What about those men who have vagina and a little penis sticking out of the vagina? U think they don't exist??? They have beard, flat chest and don't have a period. But they do have a vagina and a little gus protruding out.\

what should this person do? He has a male brain. Obviously is a man by everything except no penis

Should he spread his legs and allow a penis in? That's disgusting

Little penis dont make you a woman. You just described men with small penises lool. What about flat cgested women....are they guys cause they dont have breasts? Im no expert but I never seen women with balls. So if you have balls you aint woman

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Little penis dont make you a woman. You just described men with small penises lool. What about flat cgested women....are they guys cause they dont have breasts? Im no expert but I never seen women with balls. So if you have balls you aint woman

This is not a little penis. The vagina is bigger than the small gus. Literally has a vagina. But a little penis that looks like a clit.

Go to sites and type FTM men

They are literally stuck in between male and female.

Women with flat chest are still women. They just have too much testosterones in their body

and no, woman have no balls, although lesbians here in the forums would luvvvv to have balls dangling

This is not a little penis. The vagina is bigger than the small gus. Literally has a vagina. But a little penis that looks like a clit.

Go to sites and type FTM men

They are literally stuck in between male and female.

Women with flat chest are still women. They just have too much testosterones in their body

and no, no woman has balls, although lesbians here in the forums would luvvvv to have balls dangling

Lool im not gonna go to sites and check out freaks. All i know is a penis cant be penetrated by a penis. So when you say they have vagina...is there a whole there? Or just a tiny penis. And you need to stop watching extreme lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool im not gonna go to sites and check out freaks. All i know is a penis cant be penetrated by a penis. So when you say they have vagina...is there a whole there? Or just a tiny penis. And you need to stop watching extreme lol

seriously …..they have a vagina. A normal looking vagina. It is so bizarre. Its like u r watching gay but its not gay. Its a man with beard, moaning as the penis penetrates he or she. its bizarre.

seriously …..they have a vagina. A normal looking vagina. It is so bizarre. Its like u r watching gay but its not gay. Its a man with beard, moaning as the penis penetrates he or she. its bizarre.

Ok im not gonna look into this. Lool sounds disgusting

VixR

Veritas
Looooool:dead: im sorry i really shouldnt laugh but buddy is a male word. I never hear girls say to each other thanks buddy for example. You should have said calm down bro. This is why I couldnt work in hospital. I would have said who you calling cvnt you freak.
Buddy can be pretty neutral, but you’re right, I guess. I use it a lot at the bedside towards men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Buddy can be pretty neutral, but you’re right, I guess. I use it a lot at the bedside towards men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess they take female hormones to get boobs. But its a men. Atleast the ones who cut it off I give them them some credit. But you walkibg here dangling your dick and put on make up and dress and say im a woman now. As you in the medical field I would like to know your views on transgender in general.

Sam Smith has asked fans to use the pronouns "they/them", not "he/him", after coming out as non-binary.

The pop star wrote on Instagram : "After a lifetime of being at war with my gender I've decided to embrace myself for who I am, inside and out."

The singer added: "I've been very nervous about announcing this because I care too much about what people think."

Six months ago, Smith said they did not feel male or female, but "I flow somewhere in between".

On Friday, the 27-year-old said they had been "surrounded by people that support me in this decision".

They wrote: "I understand there will be many mistakes and mis-gendering but all I ask is you please please try. I hope you can see me like I see myself now. Thank you."

The singer went on to say: "I am at no stage just yet to eloquently speak at length about what it means to be non binary but I can't wait for the day that I am. So for now I just want to be VISIBLE and open."

At last week's GQ Men of the Year Awards, Smith walked the red carpet wearing high heels, posting : "I'd never ever ever be able to be myself like this in front of the industry or anyone."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-49688123

Mental illness is sad. These people need help
This fucker is qaniis, and her wants to refer to himself in third perosn!?

VixR

Veritas
I guess they take female hormones to get boobs. But its a men. Atleast the ones who cut it off I give them them some credit. But you walkibg here dangling your **** and put on make up and dress and say im a woman now. As you in the medical field I would like to know your views on transgender in general.
They can be a bit confusing. I don’t have strong feelings about them either way. It’s clear their convictions are real. The big change in our time is being able to surgically alter their bodies to match their minds.

It’s hard to swallow bc it’s so odd, but if nature can “f*ck up” the physical genitalia so that there’s people who’re physically a gray area, it makes sense that some people’s mental wiring can also not match their physicality.

They can be a bit confusing. I don’t have strong feelings about them either way. It’s clear their convictions are real. The big change in our time is being able to surgically alter their bodies to match their minds.

It’s hard to swallow bc it’s so odd, but if nature can “f*ck up” the physical genitalia so that there’s people who’re physically a gray area, it makes sense that some people’s mental wiring can also not match their physicality.

They ate freaks imo. But they can do what they want. I only havecissues when they enter female sports and have clear physical advantages.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

dont u love human complexity? Instead of sobbing, & throwing myself on the ground with hysteric, i sit back, observe and analyze. Truly to be a human is not an easy thing. When God said, we will test you here on earth, God was not joking. But God also said he will not give u something u cannot handle.

But at the same time, sexuality is such a big part of a human. Its so bizarre. But i love it. Anybody know any Muslim nunnery close by i can join?

Trending