Next stage of civil war Somalia Vs Somaliland

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
as a president from puntland and with my running mate from SL(edna) I wouldn't understand the xamar rhetoric since I aint a xamar native, you should view me as an outsider candidate, although I do plan on making xamar the next DC, I plan on making Hargeisa our sanfransico, id make it a personal mission as president to develop it, id also be generally Pro state rights but with a fair balance, eventually your home in Djibouti will also join the union sxb its inevitable, it will be our Louisiana purchase 2.0 I got a good deal waiting for IOG
Oh hell no. Now Djibouti too? You realize afar's exist right? Djibouti is not a Somali country it's a multi-ethnic nation.

Tukraq

VIP
Nah Hargeisa gone be LA. Mali’s from whole country gone take pics sayin Hargeisa with the vibes :nahgirl: :trumpsmirk:
nah sxb the hills in lasanod will be LA, its literally already called LA lol, I will develop it with los angels in mind but yeah the game plan for me in the north will be cali vibes, Hargeisa will be sanfransico which is the richer city, Berbera as daygo 2.0, burco can be Oakland :mjlol:
k5 will be farm land like Texas(but with cities i.e. Houston/jigjiga) we have to fight a war to get it from the Ethiopians(our Mexico), galkaio as Chicago basically mudug area as midwest, Kismayo as Miami Beach vibes, and the capital Mogadishu as DC where I reside as president:samwelcome: with my monuments

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
nah sxb the hills in lasanod will be LA, its literally already called LA lol, I will develop it with los angels in mind but yeah the game plan for me in the north will be cali vibes, Hargeisa will be sanfransico which is the richer city, Berbera as daygo 2.0, burco can be Oakland :mjlol:
k5 will be farm land like Texas(but with cities i.e. Houston/jigjiga) we have to fight a war to get it from the Ethiopians(our Mexico), galkaio as Chicago basically mudug area as midwest, Kismayo as Miami Beach vibes, and the capital Mogadishu as DC where I reside as president:samwelcome: with my monuments

Sxb start a political party genius wlhi I’ll be first member. We need more Mali’s who can think rationally :vncu2n5:

Tukraq

VIP
Sxb start a political party genius wlhi I’ll be first member. We need more Mali’s who can think rationally :vncu2n5:
where living in a time, where our president is extremely clueless and easy to beat, meanwhile having 1m1v elections for the first time in decades, golden opportunity especially with how none other are remotely equipped for these types of elections where populism will undoubtedly win out, remember the majority of the population is younger and women and most somalis are non PC, these odayaal running will be in for a surprise if I were to run and hit them hard, guys like @Timo Madow and proud can cap all they want but with my strategic planning and running mate in edna no way SL docent fall in fold, remember this aint a terriorist organization but rational actors, they well be in my favor if I make sure I'm in there best intreats

Timo Jareer and proud

Hoyodda siilkada wasteman wallahi we gone have NISA sabotaging everything is Somaliland. Awdal land said they want to join Somalia and SSC in Puntlands. Y’all surrounded already jus wait till Xamar back on its feet
Awdal supports Somaliland the only rebel group in that region gkt squashed in 3 days LMAO. Puntland is keep on getting kabashed in Sanaag iyo Sool Harti Daroods in those regions belong to SL not PL.

Timo Jareer and proud

where living in a time, where our president is extremely clueless and easy to beat, meanwhile having 1m1v elections for the first time in decades, golden opportunity especially with how none other are remotely equipped for these types of elections where populism will undoubtedly win out, remember the majority of the population is younger and women and most somalis are non PC, these odayaal running will be in for a surprise if I were to run and hit them hard, guys like @Timo Madow and proud can cap all they want but with my strategic planning and running mate in edna no way SL docent fall in fold, remember this aint a terriorist organization but rational actors, they well be in my favor if I make sure I'm in there best intreats
Warya i am sultan ciidagale when i say no all Isaaq say no kkkk. :fittytousand:

Ya'll are dreaming. A fantasy war between Somalia and SL isn't happening nor is it going to happen. Y'all are smoking crack.

Tukraq

VIP
@SouthSomaliDemond
Sell me out? I am the Sultan of the Somali Jews you Somalians can not out Jew me. :nahgirl:
sxb I take a lot of tricks from the jews I aint like @Omar del Sur for example my plan for my plan for mogdishu's safety will be straight out of the documentaries I learned from Israeli settlements near Gaza and how they expertly made the security apparatus, with those same tricks Mogadishu would be peaceful in no time, intact I will have a Mogadishu marathon 1 year into my presidency where even I will be a contending as a president and it will be safe and smooth, people will think I'm a miracle worker comparing me to past presidents and the event will cement my Nobel peace prize due to how safe I make Mogadishu plagerizing off these Israelis

Timo Jareer and proud

sxb somalia will be a superpower by the time we purchase Djibouti from IOG, those Banga waving cawaan afars will be like aboriginals and natives and be relegated to reserves where they can live there ancestral lifestyle
Like i said you will get kabashed. Afar's are like our brother from another hoyo kkkk. They have qabiil system that claims decent from Arabs, they herd camels/goats, are expert fishermen, aren't afraid of going to war, and even tho they hate other afar qabiil's, they only unite when fighting a common enemy I.E your ass. Don't fuq with them kkkk

Tukraq

VIP
Like i said you will get kabashed. Afar's are like our brother from another hoyo kkkk. They have qabiil system that claims decent from Arabs, they herd camels/goats, are expert fishermen, aren't afraid of going to war, and even tho they hate other afar qabiil's, they only unite when fighting a common enemy I.E your ass. Don't fuq with them kkkk
sxb it will be easier than taking candy from a baby, I might not even use somali troops and just send the somali bantu battalion on them, it will be over in a day a Banga can't compare to a AK, they will be in reserves in no time

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Ya'll are dreaming. A fantasy war between Somalia and SL isn't happening nor is it going to happen. Y'all are smoking crack.
So wtf you think gone happen? U think Somaliland is gonna get recognized and we will allow to happen :ftw9nwa: or u think Somaliland is going to stay unrecognized forever. It’s bound to happen reunion or war

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
sxb it will be easier than taking candy from a baby, I might not even use somali troops and just send the somali bantu battalion on them, it will be over in a day a Banga can't compare to a AK, they will be in reserves in no time
Djibouti will ask us to join union after Somaliland Ogaden and NFD are secured. With their port we will control the Red Sea and Indian Ocean :samwelcome: back like we never left

Trending

Latest posts