Next stage of civil war Somalia Vs Somaliland

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Sooner or later al kabaab wastemen will be kicked out of Somalia. I have a lot of family serving in the military and al shabaab is weaker then we think. Amisom is holding out so their troops can get that $1,000 a month salary. When the south is stabilized and we squash our differences with our brothers in Puntland best believe our eyes will be set on the prize which is hargeisa. Imagine a strong government that wields control from XAMAR to HARGEISA the amharas are shook. With that being said it will probably be ugly. Somaliland has a defense force that can take care of itself and I believe they will fight back. Nonetheless Somalia will be reunited sooner rather later. Next up is Somaliweyn

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We should exhaust diplomacy before even considering violence. Annoying or not, SL are still very much our people.
If we continue to do right by them in the future, I am sure they will rejoin of their own accord

Tukraq

VIP
nope NN is out the door soon, I'm running to take them out, with me in charge no need to waste money and lives on war SL will easily fall in line, I will start by having edna as my running mate and expect her to keep them in check and will make them promises but they will be a state in the union

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sooner or later al kabaab wastemen will be kicked out of Somalia. I have a lot of family serving in the military and al shabaab is weaker then we think. Amisom is holding out so their troops can get that $1,000 a month salary. When the south is stabilized and we squash our differences with our brothers in Puntland best believe our eyes will be set on the prize which is hargeisa. Imagine a strong government that wields control from XAMAR to HARGEISA the amharas are shook. With that being said it will probably be ugly. Somaliland has a defense force that can take care of itself and I believe they will fight back. Nonetheless Somalia will be reunited sooner rather later. Next up is Somaliweyn
Moryaan era is over. PL will insure Somalia will not go back to dark ages.

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
nope NN is out the door soon, I'm running to take them out, with me in charge no need to waste money and lives on war SL will easily fall in line, I will start by having edna as my running mate and expect her to keep them in check and will make them promises but they will be a state in the union
They will not fall easily in line that’s for sure. They have been working for past 25 years to establish a state and they have real institutions set up. They won’t give that away to join us. The people will probably be for reunion but there will definitely be some battles.

Tukraq

VIP
They will not fall easily in line that’s for sure. They have been working for past 25 years to establish a state and they have real institutions set up. They won’t give that away to join us. The people will probably be for reunion but there will definitely be some battles.
nah sxb just needs commonsense diplomacy, I would have a good vision for the area and fill them in on it, and like I said my running mate would be from there
image-a.jpg

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Moryaan era is over. PL will insure Somalia will not go back to dark ages.
Puntland is not the sole savior of Somalia that kind of thinking will push us further away from each other. This time in Somalia’s history is pivotal, if we have a strong central government somalinimo will stand forever. If we balkanize our selves on these state lines drew by duuqs who can’t read our nationalist movement is done for

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
nah sxb just needs commonsense diplomacy, I would have a good vision for the area and fill them in on it, and like I said my running mate would be from there
image-a.jpg
:ftw9nwa: My nigga in all seriousness that ain’t happening. And TBH every country needs a big war in their to solidify their presence. Al shabaab ain’t worthy to be ours so a Somaliland vs Somalia would show that we are here to stay

Tukraq

VIP
:ftw9nwa: My nigga in all seriousness that ain’t happening. And TBH every country needs a big war in their to solidify their presence. Al shabaab ain’t worthy to be ours so a Somaliland vs Somalia would show that we are here to stay
not going to happen, I plan of building off there peace, think about it with PL and SL already being stable and peaceful and me and my running mate being from it, we already got half the nation already secure, my focus would be on Mogadishu where I would be very meticulous when it comes to securing the city, wed be back in business baby, no need for a war outside against shabab when you have a good leader

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
not going to happen, I plan of building off there peace, think about it with PL and SL already being stable and peaceful and me and my running mate being from it, we already got half the nation already secure, my focus would be on Mogadishu where I would be very meticulous when it comes to securing the city, wed be back in business baby, no need for a war outside against shabab when you have a good leader
I applaud you if u can do that but the Landers ain’t going down with out a fight. Please tell me u believe in Somaliweyn tho unlike these liberals in other threads

Tukraq

VIP
I applaud you if u can do that but the Landers ain’t going down with out a fight. Please tell me u believe in Somaliweyn tho unlike these liberals in other threads
I belive in the United States of somalia, grand vision wise, but just like in the early US I believe in a manifest destiny and westward expansion so yes a future somaliweyn and even more land will be taken in, whether thats through purchase or war/resettlement, but we need to make the original states stable first

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
I belive in the United States of somalia, grand vision wise, but just like in the early US I believe in a manifest destiny and westward expansion so yes a future somaliweyn and even more land will be taken in, whether thats through purchase or war/resettlement, but we need to make the original states stable first
Agree 100% wallahi diaspora is going to make our country great agin wait till niggas get this big bag secured and take over the south :siilaanyosmile:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You guys won't even make it to Burco let alone Hargeisa. Y'all would get clapped in the Sanaag mountains by Habar Yoonis soldier's kkkk. Ciidagalle guard the Ethiopian Somaliland border so good luck fighting the grand sultans while you try to attack from Ethiopia.

Tukraq

VIP
Agree 100% wallahi diaspora is going to make our country great agin wait till niggas get this big bag secured and take over the south :siilaanyosmile:
sxb I'm really mulling running, I don't think the incumbent can try me in an election once it goes 1m1v no need for money to run:pachah1: I'm going to take us to the moon

Tukraq

VIP
You guys won't even make it to Burco let alone Hargeisa. Y'all would get clapped in the Sanaag mountains by Habar Yoonis soldier's kkkk. Ciidagalle guard the Ethiopian Somaliland border so good luck fighting the grand sultans while you try to attack from Ethiopia.
read my posts no need for war I will bring SL back to the union, trust me there going to love me big time

Tukraq

VIP
Hell nah we like running our own territories without getting harassed by Xamar
as a president from puntland and with my running mate from SL(edna) I wouldn't understand the xamar rhetoric since I aint a xamar native, you should view me as an outsider candidate, although I do plan on making xamar the next DC, I plan on making Hargeisa our sanfransico, id make it a personal mission as president to develop it, id also be generally Pro state rights but with a fair balance, eventually your home in Djibouti will also join the union sxb its inevitable, it will be our Louisiana purchase 2.0 I got a good deal waiting for IOG

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My nigga we can’t put the beef aside and get our brothers out of Kenya and Ethiopia? Somaliland would still be a state in the union and probably one of the most powerful. We ain’t gonna Siad Barre y’all niggas stop being shook :farmajoyaab:
Kkkk we made up our minds we ain't coming back. Y'all can have Ogadeen snd NFD but not SL

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
as a president from puntland and with my running mate from SL(edna) I wouldn't understand the xamar rhetoric since I aint a xamar native, you should view me as an outsider candidate, although I do plan on making xamar the next DC, I plan on making Hargeisa our sanfransico, id make it a personal mission as president to develop it, id also be generally Pro state rights but with a fair balance, eventually your home in Djibouti will also join the union sxb its inevitable, it will be our Louisiana purchase 2.0 I got a good deal waiting for IOG
Nah Hargeisa gone be LA. Mali’s from whole country gone take pics sayin Hargeisa with the vibes :nahgirl: :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts