Next level corruption alleged $4.3 million fund from EU mismanaged

ESxlQ25XQAIz9me.jpg
ESxlQ2zWsAIhZXH.jpg

$4.3m for this building? where is the runway this looks like it cost few thousands not millions lmao

Farm

VIP
Yikes....this is an insane amount corruption.

This is Garowe airport which cost about $6 million in comparison.

45294111942_7a100c4889_b.jpg

73112b5b-18fd-43c8-b1e3-94e08627909c-jpeg.56650

We need a new FGS in power, this is outrageous.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Just how much money gets given to somalia there is way too much corruption going on for anyone to expect progress.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You know why it’s hard to legitimately criticize the government? I think it’s because there’s a sea of fake news with every drop of truth, Unfortunately there are many members here who only report negative reports even when the accomplishment is very positive. However if this is true and not one of the many many false accusations, the people responsible have to be held accountable. I urge our president and prime minister to immediately investigate this matter. We need answers :)

You know why it’s hard to legitimately criticize the government? I think it’s because there’s a sea of fake news with every drop of truth, Unfortunately there are many members here who only report negative reports even when the accomplishment is very positive. However if this is true and not one of the many many false accusations, the people responsible have to be held accountable. I urge our president and prime minister to immediately investigate this matter. We need answers :)
They the PM & President are not fools not to know large sums of money has been missing appropriated.

I agree with you. There are too many people that only get happy when they're able to show negative news, but this in particular has no legitimate sources whatsoever and is from a random facebook post. This airport project was paid for by the Somali Stability Fund and the cost of the project was never disclosed so I would ask OP to cite some of the sources he saw these figures from.

I agree with you. There are too many people that only get happy when they're able to show negative news, but this in particular has no legitimate sources whatsoever and is from a random facebook post. This airport project was paid for by the Somali Stability Fund and the cost of the project was never disclosed so I would ask OP to cite some of the sources he saw these figures from.
The same funds hiraale used to lie about NGOs projects in Juba valley.

Farm

VIP

The proof is the spokesperson for the office of Kheyre. She clearly says the value of the project at around 1:10.

The proof is the spokesperson for the office of Kheyre. She clearly says the value of the project at around 1:10.

The EU's ambassador to Somalia that played a significant role in the construction of this airport and runway had no issues with it and was quite delighted. Unless the actual resources list, security costs, salaries, materials and so on is shared there is no way to guarantee the actual cost of this operation.

Trending