NEWLY ELECTED xaliimo out of Lewiston Maine appears on CNN.(I cant stand Ilhan, move over)

Muji

VIP
we will if she start to talk about how dangerous white men is and then start to sleep with married white man

Lol this conversation is above you walal.

She’s talking about systemic racism and since white men control society they can make a lot of changes. This includes people like Donald Trump. A lot of white academics talk about White fragility and white nationalism and critique it. It does not mean they hate all white men.

Also, she is free to sleep with whomever she wants. It’s non of your business.

Lol this conversation is above you walal.

She’s talking about systemic racism and since white men control society they can make a lot of changes. This includes people like Donald Trump. A lot of white academics talk about White fragility and white nationalism and critique it. It does not mean they hate all white men.

Also, she is free to sleep with whomever she wants. It’s non of your business.

taking down the system by bending over for white man.....loool yeah not gonna fall for that. Btw you read about the investigation of her campaign funds being close to be done? She could be done very soon for more serious issue than hoeing

Muji

VIP
taking down the system by bending over for white man.....loool yeah not gonna fall for that. Btw you read about the investigation of her campaign funds being close to be done? She could be done very soon for more serious issue than hoeing

Nobody cares what goes on in her bedroom. Grow up and get a life. No cares who you shag so let her get on with it.

Muji

VIP
lol I love how you avoid her being accused of breaking campaign fund laws. I care about the law unlike you

It’s not even your country stop the faux outrage. Ilhan does not worry about who you sleep with. Therefore you shouldn’t be upset about her body count. Get a job.

It’s not even your country stop the faux outrage. Ilhan does not worry about who you sleep with. Therefore you shouldn’t be upset about her body count. Get a job.

looool why you worry about my views? I came in here and called her a and moved on. It’s the internet, it’s never that serious. It’s a forum where everyone gives their opinion about anything they want

Muji

VIP
looool why you worry about my views? I came in here and called her a and moved on. It’s the internet, it’s never that serious. It’s a forum where everyone gives their opinion about anything they want

You’re the one who keeps talking about. You sound more bitter than her ex. Are you sure you’re not related to him? I heard he has been left scorned since he paid for her uni degree...

You’re the one who keeps talking about. You sound more bitter than her ex. Are you sure you’re not related to him? I heard he has been left scorned since he paid for her uni degree...

he is hawiye. I come from a clan that were kings.

Tukraq

VIP
good job, seems like reer Seattle brother has opened the door with the first somali city council member in America a few years back, now everyones doing it manshallah, we need representatives in every state, next goal should be the governors office or senate

Trending

Latest posts