Newcastle somalis

Lmfaooo I went Glasgow not long ago and I was in the centre (Buchanan galleries) and I remember hearing a Somalis shouting across the street talking to eachother lmfaooo it was a shock. Felt like it was Shepard’s Bush hearing the first. Glasgow imo is the best city in the U.K. and it’s cheap:2tjlv3e:
I agree with you, they loved me there. I was in an Italian restaurant and the owner offered me a job if I were to move there. The Scottish banter is the shit, they have no filter they're just like us. I say all UK Somalis move to Glasgow. Good night going sleep now it's been a long day. Take care

There a literally ZERO Somalis that live in Newcastle, forget about cafes. However, I do know a couple of Somali families that do live in another Northeastern city, Hull.

The furthest north you'll find Somalis, is in Sheffield and liverpool. Both cities, have a decent sized Somali communities, that are mostly made up of Issaqs and Dhulbahante. Some families, going back generations to Issaq and Dhulbahante sailors onboard British colonial ships
the Somalis in Hull are strictly my people Garxajis Ciidagale loool

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Newcastle and its surroundings is a valuable cunch spot. There are a couple Somalis in Newcastle, I used to know this Newcastle uni mali ting she was really lost. Hope u doing better now and aint hoe ing around no more like a real cadaan geordie Zuhuur

Newcastle and its surroundings is a valuable cunch spot. There are a couple Somalis in Newcastle, I used to know this Newcastle uni mali ting she was really lost. Hope u doing better now and aint hoe ing around no more like a real cadaan geordie Zuhuur
everyone is a hoe to you abti lmaoo

Trending