Newcastle somalis

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Currently in Newcastle for business. Does anyone know if there are any Somali cafes?

There a literally ZERO Somalis that live in Newcastle, forget about cafes. However, I do know a couple of Somali families that do live in another Northeastern city, Hull.

Do Somalis live that far north? I thought the furthest these guys went was Bolton

The furthest north you'll find Somalis, is in Sheffield and liverpool. Both cities, have a decent sized Somali communities, that are mostly made up of Issaqs and Dhulbahante. Some families, going back generations to Issaq and Dhulbahante sailors onboard British colonial ships

Keo

VIP
Southamptons got Malis. But it’s mostly cadaan
No Somalis in Southampton, Sussex, Surrey, Brighton, Portsmouth coz some of these places are just as expensive as London. Up north is cheaper but the further north you go the shit the weather gets

The furthest north you'll find Somalis, is in Sheffield and liverpool. Both cities, have a decent sized Somali communities, that are mostly made up of Issaqs and Dhulbahante. Some families, going back generations to Issaq and Dhulbahante sailors onboard British colonial ships
There's a lot of Somalis in Glasgow. Not as many as the 2 you mentioned but there still a sizeable community there

Macalin M

Out here
No Somalis in Southampton, Sussex, Surrey, Brighton, Portsmouth coz some of these places are just as expensive as London. Up north is cheaper but the further north you go the shit the weather gets
Nah there are, ive been there on a few away days and there are a few Somalis round there

There's a lot of Somalis in Glasgow. Not as many as the 2 you mentioned but there still a sizeable community there
He doesn't what he's talking about, he just moved to London from Kent.
As for the question, they're Somalis in Newcastle but they are mixed with Yemeni. A pure Somali population in Newcastle isn't that much. So go to a Yemeni cafe and you'll find them there. Hope that helps ❤️❤️

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t know why I thought of Newcastle Wyoming, was gonna comment that you won’t find Somalis there lol

He doesn't what he's talking about, he just moved to London from Kent.
As for the question, they're Somalis in Newcastle but they are mixed with Yemeni. A pure Somali population in Newcastle isn't that much. So go to a Yemeni cafe and you'll find them there. Hope that helps ❤️❤️
I was very surprised to meet somalis in Glasgow apparently they even have a Somali cafe to FKD. Scotland is a nice place

I was very surprised to meet somalis in Glasgow apparently they even have a Somali cafe to FKD. Scotland is a nice place
I went to Glasgow 2 years ago with my Scottish friend to see her family and as soon as we came out of the train station the first person we saw was a Somali man going to work. I laughed and said I'm safe! Queen Street Glasgow city is packed with Somalis, I met a Somali man that owed a shop he was from Kentish Town London. Lovely fella he thought I moved there, insha'Allah I'll be going back to this beautiful city and it's bloody clean.

I went to Glasgow 2 years ago with my Scottish friend to see her family and as soon as we came out of the train station the first person we saw was a Somali man going to work. I laughed and said I'm safe! Queen Street Glasgow city is packed with Somalis, I met a Somali man that owed a shop he was from Kentish Town London. Lovely fella he thought I moved there, insha'Allah I'll be going back to this beautiful city and it's bloody clean.
Lmfaooo I went Glasgow not long ago and I was in the centre (Buchanan galleries) and I remember hearing a Somalis shouting across the street talking to eachother lmfaooo it was a shock. Felt like it was Shepard’s Bush hearing the first. Glasgow imo is the best city in the U.K. and it’s cheap:2tjlv3e:

Trending

Latest posts