New York governor Andrew Cuomo resigned after sexual harassment allegations.

LMFAO, weren’t the mainstream left wing media establishment propping up this mfr? After all the old people he put into death camps by putting elderly people infected with the virus into Nursing homes? This mfr even wrote a fkn book profiting off the virus and even had his dick sucked by his CNN brother host. Man f*ck this nigga and the Democrats fkn hypocrites.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good democrats are scum from Spitzer to this guy they have alot of skeletons and hope more get exposed

#Trump2024

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
LMFAO, weren’t the mainstream left wing media establishment propping up this mfr? After all the old people he put into death camps by putting elderly people infected with the virus into Nursing homes? This mfr even wrote a fkn book profiting off the virus and even had his dick sucked by his CNN brother host. Man f*ck this nigga and the Democrats fkn hypocrites.
they wanted to replace Joe Biden with this guy. they loved this dude one year ago.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Good democrats are scum #Trump2024

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 1.49.49 pm.png

:mjlol:

He didn't really, he just won office and claimed presidential immunity.

Now that has expired, some of the accusers have started filing suits against him.

Stay tuned.
Most that will happen to him is he will settle out courts and drag it for years to get a favorable settlement. Any other person would be sitting in jail because of the sheer number of accusers. R Kelly, bill Cosby treatment don’t happen to former presidents. Ask bill Clinton lol

To scam and bullshit your way into a presidency to get the justice department and any other court out your ass deserves props on some level. Although the NY attorney is on his ass, I think he either beats it or gets a fine.
His perceived immunity to scandals was precisely why he had the 'Teflon Don' moniker all throughout his Presidency.
He was John Gotti as president, I gotta tip my hat to DT he gave no fucks

Trending

Latest posts