New Turkish 🇹🇷 weapons have arrived in Somalia 🇸🇴🪖💂‍♂️

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Garaad you Ethiopian 🇪🇹 stooge,

you said Eritreas internal border were made by Italy?

So you fail to understand that Puntland kingdom was mostly in todays Eritrea? Same for the Adulis-Axumite kingdom?

while the Ethiopian empire you worship were formed by Habesha-Ethiopian colonial rulers like King Yohannes the 5th of Tigray and King Towodros and King Menelik.

The British who invaded Somali lands and conquered the lands of the Somalis gave Somali Galbeed 🇸🇴 to the Ethiopian empire.

Ethiopia annexed lands of Galbeed/Ogaden, Gambella, Oromia, Omos tribes.

the portugese helped Ethiopia to fight the Somali tribes of the Adal empire. Portugal and UK helped to create and establish Ethiopias as a country. Without them the Adal empire or the Khedives would have taken over Ethiopia
Eritrea is an artificial state created by the Italians and its current borders are exactly as it was under the Italians.

You were separatists for decades yet you want to denounce SL. I don’t care about your beef with Ethiopia just stop mentioning SL especially as we care very little for the improvrished version of North Korea in Africa

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
They do not truly care, it's about using Somalia against Ethiopia, so they benefit from it, it's not about genuine concern, because if it were, they'd let SL decide their fate; the same way Eritrea wanted to determine its own fate. Forced unity is what made eritreans go to the mountains and rebel and then make their own country in the 1st place, now SOME** of them want to impose forced unity on SL...ha
We are creating a state based on colonial borders just like him aswell. He is just begging for attention from the diaspora of the failed state of the Zoo due to his deep hatred for his Tigrayan cousins & Abiy who made peace with them

We are creating a state based on colonial borders just like him aswell. He is just begging for attention from the diaspora of the failed state of the Zoo due to his deep hatred for his Tigrayan cousins & Abiy who made peace with them
When is Bexi coming to collect his share of the aid money from Xamar 😂 the coffers are running dry 💀

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
When is Bexi coming to collect his share of the aid money from Xamar 😂
Failed State Zoo bragging to me about how he has more Western aid money than SL. SL was established organically by the people of SL, your govt was created & installed by the US admin and was initially established in Nairobi.
8FB50CBE-08B0-47D2-A718-1DA648445BCC.jpeg

the coffers are running dry 💀

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
We don’t rely on foreign aid the way the mayor of Mogadishu. We collect domestic revenue via Berbera & Wajaale and taxation from our citizens. While your president can’t even collect taxes from Afgooye.

It’s sad when Al Kabab & Da3ish collect more taxes in Mogadishu itself than your western-backed mayor of Mogadishu
F02F050E-F041-4535-8D7D-0F352C0FCDCC.jpeg

Failed State Zoo bragging to me about how he has more Western aid money than SL. SL was established organically by the people of SL, your govt was created & installed by the US admin and was initially established in Nairobi.
View attachment 328929

We don’t rely on foreign aid the way the mayor of Mogadishu. We collect domestic revenue via Berbera & Wajaale and taxation from our citizens. While your president can’t even collect taxes from Afgooye.

It’s sad when Al Kabab & Da3ish collect more taxes in Mogadishu itself than your western-backed mayor of Mogadishu
View attachment 328928
God your delusional how many times have we had this conversation awowe 💀

Your “independence” is an illusion 😂 and posting random articles ain’t gonna change that my friend.

- you receive foreign aid under the banner of Somalia,

- You receive UN support under the banner of Somalia

- you receive foreign aid investments under the banner of Somalia,

- You use Somalia international financial institutions to trade,

- Your ambassadors are Somalia’s ambassadors,

- your “citizens” use Somali passports to travel 💀

Mate I could go on and on. How in the hell are you “independent ” yet do all this ? Wallahi the absolute delusion is astounding.

Bragging ? How am I bragging exactly ? Learn to read awowe. Just calling you out on your hypocrisy my elderly fellow. You talk so much shite about Somalia, yet it’s more functional and richer, the irony. “But but you rely on aid but” 💀 Wallahi you sound like a broken record 😂

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You talk so much shite about Somalia, yet it’s more functional and richer,
Take your meds bud. In no way is the mayor of Mogadishu who hides in Villa Somalia has a functional state and is occupied by 15k foreign Gaal troops more functional than SL which directly controls more territory than your mayor.

Your mayor isn’t even safe in his own city where Da3ish & Kabab are collecting taxes. Zoo nationalists are clinically retarded

Last edited:
Take your meds bud. In no way is the mayor of Mogadishu who hides in Villa Somalia has a functional state and is occupied by 15k foreign Gaal troops more functional than SL which directly controls more territory than your mayor.

Your mayor isn’t even safe in his own city where Da3ish & Kabab are collecting taxes. Zoo nationalists are clinically retarded
Way to avoid the questions, you'd make a great politician 😂

You can never answer nor refute my claims, so you resort to insults. Says a lot about your intellectual capability. And yes it is more functional (governmental wise), granted it’s not as peaceful but the government actually delivers more services to its citizens. When was the last time the “SL government” actually consistently implemented services for its “citizens” ?. 33 years of peace and stability yet you can’t even deliver clean water to your “citizens”. Where is your pride and arrogance coming from exactly ? What is there to be proud of ! 33 years of stagnation and your still yelling from the roof tops 💀
Not defending the FGS at all btw, there just as useless as the “SL Gov”, they just happen to be doing a better job at it 😂

Trending